News

A week had passed since the fiasco with Bakugou dating someone. It had mostly calmed down, with the exception of Mina asking about him at least once a day. Jirou had cornered the two pretty quickly after school that day, telling them she already knew. Bakugou tried to threaten her, but she just shook her head, saying it wasn't her place to tell, just wanted to let them know she knew.

    But today was a day for new chaos. It was the day Aizawa was going to talk to the class about the possibility of becoming a hero duo, or hero group.

    "Ok, everyone. Today we are taking a small break between units. After homeroom, you'll have the rest of the day off."

    The class let out a quick cheer before quieting at Aizawa's glare.

    "Aizawa-Sensei! I must ask why we are getting a day off! It's not that I don't appreciate it, but our studies are quite important!"

    "I will explain in a minute, Iida." Aizawa sighed, "as I was saying. You'll have a break for the rest of the day to think about what I'm about to say. Now, you have all heard of hero duos and hero groups. Well, this is that point in your schooling when you think about whether or not you want to form a hero duo or hero group. There are some forms you would have to fill out and some extra training, but it is up to you. Here are the packets with all the information, along with the forms. The rest of the day is yours." And with that, Aizawa walked out of the room, heading straight to the teacher's lounge for a nice nap in his sleeping bag.

    The class was buzzing. People were breaking off into their friend groups, chatting away at the possibilities. A few were for it, but didn't know how well they'd work together, and some were perfectly fine alone.

    Bakugou and Midoriya shared a glance before they were pulled away by their respective friend groups. They had already filled out the application weeks ago. They had already started training weeks ago. Not that they were going to tell the class that. No, they weren't going to say anything, they'd let the class figure it out for themselves.