Love

Bakugou tried to be nice during lunch. He really did. But people pissed him off so easily. And while he was learning to tolerate his own extras, he couldn't quite bring himself to tolerate the class 1-B extras to the same extent.

Which is why he left lunch. Midoriya stared after him in concern, knowing exactly why he left. After making a bit more small talk with Kendo, he also managed to excuse himself from lunch, electing to find Bakugou instead. It didn't take long. He was sitting in their usual spot on the roof. Midoriya smiled and sat down next to him.

"I'm proud of you." He leaned his head on Bakugou's shoulders.

Bakugou looked at him from the corner of his eye, setting his head on top of Midoriya's. "Oh?"

"I know why you left. Thank you for trying."

Bakugou gave a little smile. "...thanks for understanding."

"Kacchan... I'll always understand."

Bakugou turned to look at Midoriya, making Midoriya lift his head to look at him. "Izuku."

"Yeah?" Midoriya tilted his head.

"I love you."

A blush spread across Midoriya's face, tears pricking at his eyes. "I love you too Kacchan."

Bakugou smiled, leaning down to kiss him sweetly.

Midoriya leaned into the kiss. When it broke, they just smiled at each other before going back to cuddling on the roof, their hearts fluttering.

I couldn't bring myself to make this longer and end on something other than that. So, sorry this is very short. 

Furthermore on the ghost deku fic: I'm glad to see that people are excited for it! Someone asked if I was going to use the suicide/depression trope for it. The answer is no, I am not using that particular trope with the ghost deku au. I have a different plan for this one. I'm also starting to write chapters for it, but it's not being put out quite yet.