Kirishima can't cook

Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero made it to Bakugou's dorm. It couldn't have been more than 15 minutes past 7, but when they knocked, there was no response. They glanced at each other and knocked again. No answer.

"Maybe he went downstairs for dinner?" Kaminari suggested.

"We were just down there. He wasn't there." Sero said.

"Maybe we just missed him." Kirishima shrugged, walking back towards the elevator.

Interestingly enough, Bakugou wasn't in the kitchen, nor the dining room, nor the common space. Not that they thought he would actually be in the common space. But it was weird that they still couldn't find Bakugou.

"I'm starviiinnnggggg." Mina whined, laying down on top of the counter. "When will Bakugou come down. He's the only one that can actually coooooookkkkkk."

"Hey!" Kirishima exclaimed. "I can cook too!"

Mina's head popped up. "Can you really?"

"Yup!"

Mina jumped down off the counter, pushing Kirishima into the kitchen. She threw an apron over his head and tied it in the back.

"Okay then, Mr. Chef. Cook us some food!"

Mina pulled Kaminari and Sero to the common area, leaving Kirishima to cook.

Kirishima rifled through the refrigerator, chicken, salmon, steak, pork, bacon... Hmm... He pulled out the chicken and pork, going through the cabinets until he found the rice.

"Voila!" Kirishima said, placing food on the kitchen island, "food for all!"

Mina, Sero, and Kaminari rushed over.

"...What is this?" Mina asked, poking at a burnt piece of... pork?

"Pork, chicken, and rice!" Kirishima said proudly.

"Uhhhh. Maybe we should get takeout." Sero said, spitting out a piece of what he assumed was a piece of chicken, it could've been rice though.

So the bakusquad learned Kirishima can't cook, no matter how much he insists he can.