Chapter 5 - Close but Distant

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I can't believe that I am back in front of this building a week later.

Hybe Entertainment

"Noona, I'm going to audition at Hybe!" Sunghoon jumped towards me.

"Oh, do well Hoonie. I want VIP passes for BTS concerts, all right?" I jokingly said.

He did well.

Coach and I walked in and we were greeted by the receptionist. I guess she was already informed of who we were so she quickly escorted us to the room where we will be meeting.

"Everyone's here already, sir." She said to coach with a smile, and as she walked back she quickly gave me a bow.

"Sorry, we're late." Coach Lim and I bowed as an apology. When I looked up I saw nine pairs of eyes on me. I stiffened.

"None sense, you are just on time." Mr. Bang smiled brightly. "Glad you accepted our offer, Seana." I smiled back at him.

"Pleasure's mine, sir." I said in a stern voice but I was shaking of anxiety.

"Have a seat, you two. I'd like you to meet everyone."

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Son Sung Deuk, Hybe's performance director." A man with a mustache smiled and bowed to us.

"These are Enhypen, Jungwon, their leader..." Mr. Bang gestured to the guy with amazing eyes.

"...Heesung, the oldest..." As he was introduced Heesung wore his brightest smile.

"... We also have Jay and Jake here..." he pointed to the one with the colored hair and impeccable fashion sense and the one with the most innocent smile.

"...Sunoo..." he motioned to the boy with the most dazzling eye smile.

"... Ni-Ki here, is their youngest..." he looked up, smiled, and bowed to us.

"... and of course you both know Sunghoon." Even up until now. I still have trouble looking towards him. I simply shrugged and looked back at the CEO.

"So, let us get started, shall we?" We all nodded in agreement.

They first talked about how to flow of the program would go. What songs they would perform, which units should perform, and all that.

"When do you think is the perfect time for Sunghoon and Seana's performance?"

"Shouldn't it be at the start?" coach Lim suggested.

"We shouldn't start with them, the first song should be with all the members, and we need to put the focus on their performance. If they perform right from the start they could easily forget about the performance." the performance director stated.

"Excuse me, but why should our performance be the focus? I thought it would simply be an encore." I interjected.

"Well, the media have caught on the fan's desires of you and Sunghoon's interaction. We need to be able to shock them." He declared and I simply nodded.

"Shall we then put it at the end? Wouldn't that be a bit awkward?" Coach Lim voiced his concern.

"I think there could be a way for Sung Deuk to make the flow better even if their performance would be at the end." The CEO assured him and looked at his director who nodded in agreement. The conversation continued and I already have lost interest. I turned to look at the international superstars to see that they were all staring at me. My eyes widened.