Chapter 17 - Dating

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The guys were going on a shoot, and Sunghoon asked me to come with them. I was on my way to their dorm when I saw that they were already outside, ready to leave.

I quickly ran to them and said my apologies.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was still early."

The staff told me it was okay, but I know they were a bit disappointed since they were rushing to leave.

We sat in the van, and I was beside Sunghoon, who was hiding his laugh.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed as I slapped his arm hard.

"You told me to come at this time!" I glared at him. "I forgot to tell you that they moved the time." He pouted and wrapped his arm around me. I ignored him and sulked.

"O c'mon, love, don't get mad at me." he hugged me lightly and rested his chin on my shoulder as he looked directly into me.

"Yah, Seana. Try hiding your feels." Sunoo, who was beside us, pointed at my face.

"You look red as a tomato." Ni-Ki laughed. I ignored the two as I covered my face in embarrassment. 

We reached the studio, and we got off the van going straight to their dressing room.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I heard Sunghoon say after I got off the vehicle.

"What? Don't you like it?" I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a tube top with a checkered long sleeve over it and white shorts.

"I do, love. But it's too short." He looked at me like he was scolding me.

"Hey! Sunghoon, let her wear what she wants." Jay ruffled Sunghoon's hair which gained him a glare from the latter.

"You're acting like her boyfriend," Jungwon said suspiciously. They all teased him.

That irritated Sunghoon. He put his arm around me and raised one of his eyebrows. "So what if I am."

They all stopped in shock. All their gazes were on me. As if they were asking for confirmation on the topic. I laughed and hugged Sunghoon's waist while his arm was still around my shoulders.

I looked up at him with my sweetest smile.

He returned the smile and kissed the top of my head.

His gesture not only brought butterflies into my stomach but into Enhypen's as well. Their cheers of congratulations and teasing seemed never to stop.

"I knew it!"

"Everyone, my ship sailed high above the freaking clouds!"

"No one can resist Park Sunghoon. I repeat, NO ONE!"

"I told you so!"

They didn't calm down for the rest of the day. Even when they were ushered to the make-up room, they couldn't shut up.

Well, not until their managers started to scold them.

"But I want Seana here." I heard Sunghoon's whining as he was seated in the chair in front of the mirror.

"She's right there." The make-up artist gestured at me. I looked at her and smiled apologetically.

Sunghoon looked back at me. "No, I mean like here." He pointed to the empty spot beside his chair.

The make-up artist sighed and called me, "Seana, please." She said, and I quickly sat beside Sunghoon and muttered my apologies to the staff.

"Sunghoon, you have got to stop. This is so unprofessional of you." He pouted and held my hand.