Chapter 8 - Missed

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It was around 6 in the morning and I was lazily stretching in my room as a way to wake myself up. I am a morning person so I loved stretching as the sun rises in front of me. I was about to end my session when I suddenly heard my phone ringing. I took a glance at it and it was Sunghoon's sister, Yeji. I stood up and took the call.

"Hello?" I responded as cheerful as I could. "Yeji, what's up?" I could hear the noise in the background as I asked the question. It seemed like she walked away from the commotion as I heard the noise die down.

"Ah..." I heard an indecisive sigh. I immediately knew who it was. "Noona?"

"Sunghoon?" I asked even if I already knew. "Why do you have Yeji's phone?"

"She's here at the dorms right now and she's asking for you."

"Shouldn't she be the one asking me? Why do you have her phone?" I asked suspiciously.

"She's a bit busy with the guys," I could feel the annoyance on his tone. "Will you please come here? I really am not liking how they are so all over her." I rolled my eyes. Sunghoon has always been protective of his sister.

"Do you think me being there would take their attention off her, Sunghoon?"

"I don't know, but at least her attention would be taken from them. She loves you." I heard him chuckle. Yeji was very fond of me since at a young age I was always with Sunghoon. She said she always wanted a sister so she considered me as one.

"And I love her." I smiled. "Alright, I'll go, I miss the little bug myself." I giggled.

"See you, noona. I love you." I didn't get the chance to even process his words. He ended the call immediately not knowing how his words brought such color to my face. I don't think I'll ever be used to hearing that from him.

After getting myself back together from being flustered, I went ahead and got ready. I said my goodbyes to my parents and drove straight to the address that Sunghoon sent. I immediately rang the doorbell and waited. No one was answering the door. I was about to ring it again when the door hastily opened revealing 7 guys who looked like they ran a marathon.

I looked at them with wide eyes and smiled. I looked at Heesung who opened the door and Sunghoon who was struggling to carry their youngest with an irritated look on his face as Ni-Ki was smiling at me.

I didn't want to ask.

"Unnie?" I heard a loud pitched yelp at the back of the commotion that is the 7 guys in front of me. I went past them and saw Yeji making her way to me. "Unnie!" she ran towards me and hugged me.

I tightened the hug, "I missed you, little bug." I said to her. I broke the hug and saw how she was tearing up. I chuckled cooing her. I then realized how much older she has gotten. I was then dragged by Yeji towards the living room and the boys ran past us.

"Woah, noona. What's your height? How could Yeji be taller than you already?" I heard the cheekiest tone of Park Sunghoon.

"Woah." I mocked his tone and rolled my eyes. I was then pulled by his sister towards the huge couch but I swear I heard him laughing. Before I arrived, they were playing a game of Uno so we went and continued the game. I had so much fun hanging around them watching a movie, playing games, and talking. Their light and youthful energy made me comfortable with all of them. The day went by so fast. Right after we had our dinner, we stayed around the dinner table and talked amongst ourselves.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was around eight in the evening.

"Oh, oppa," Yeji called her brother hastily as if she remembered something. "Are you and unnie finally together?"