⁰³ 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓

naomi woke up with his entire body sore and aching. the area between his legs felt so sensitive and tender. he looked over to his bedside and saw reiji sleeping soundlessly with a serene expression.

a soft expression appears on the pinkette's face. his hand sweeps off his purple bangs and his thumb traced over his thin lips. reiji's expression stirs and when naomi pulls his hand, a hand grabs his wrist.

"are you admiring me now?" he jokes.

"as if" naomi says, "i was going to poke you in the eyes"

"you're too kind to do such a thing" reiji says, "if we do it again, i may let you"

naomi blushes as he hides his flustered expression in his hands. reiji sits naomi down on the bed and his hand grazes over the multiple bite marks all around naomi's neck and shoulders.

"i can get someone to bring you lychee juice" reiji offers, creating a hickey on naomi's shoulder.

naomi lets out a small whimper and says, "i have so many on my body already. how will i hide these?"

"you're not supposed to."

naomi is pulled into bed again and is embraced so tight. his chest pressed against reiji's and though he was an dead being, naomi felt his warmth. slowly he fell asleep again and into reiji's embrace.

. . .

they woke up a few hours later.

naomi looked at himself in the full body mirror. he looks astonished by how many bite marks and hickeys were on his body; from his neck down to his toes. he scurried over to his closet to find something to cover his neck.

because naomi didn't like tight-fitting clothes, he found comfort in clothes that exposed his collarbone in a u-cut. now that reiji obviously plan to keep leaving hickeys and bite marks, he remembered a black turtleneck shirt that he kept buried away in his closet. after much searching, he found it. at first he was relieved then sighed disappointment when how tight-fitting it was. i certainly outgrew it, naomi thought.

he drapes the long-sleeved turtleneck sweater over his arm and looked around to see a pair of pants to pair it with. naomi was quite a fashionable person and often started fashion trends when he randomly goes out shopping in the city. he finds a pair of black denim jeans, a brown notch lapel over-sized coat, black socks, and black leather loafers. he rushes out and jumped in surprise when he saw shu's sleeping form on his bed with his eyes closed as he casually listened to his mp3 player.

naomi tiptoes to his bedroom bathroom until a voice called out to her. "kanato is using your bathroom"

"let me your bathroom, brother in law!" naomi now hears kanato's voice from his bedroom.

"then where am i supposed to change?" naomi asks himself.

he can't change in his closet because there was no mirror. yes, for such a petty reason such as that.

"change right here" shu said casually.

"h-here?"

"i won't look"

naomi trusted shu and his words. he needed to hurry and get dressed up to go into town again to buy ingredients for tonight's dinner. in front of his full body mirror, he takes off his bulky robe that was hiding reiji's bites. on the other hand, shu was lying when he said he wouldn't peak. his blue eyes were open the whole time and burned with jealousy once he saw that naomi's body was sullied with bite marks that wasn't his.

this crush on the beautiful man begun when he was younger. naomi was a teenager when he came to the manor and met the brothers and their mothers. because of his beauty, naturally, the brothers were in awe of his appearance. while each of their mothers were strict and didn't care for them, naomi was more like a mother to them. he dove into the lake to save ayato who was thrown in by cordelia, kept laito away from cordelia's crude ways, saved the puppy that shu came home with, played and catched butterflies with the triplets, and challenged reiji's intellect and praised his wits. these simple gestures were touching and grateful.