⁰⁶ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑

with naomi's legs open as he laid down on the desk, reiji dropped to his knees and his hands curled around naomi's wide hips as he starts licking the head of his cock

with naomi's legs open as he laid down on the desk, reiji dropped to his knees and his hands curled around naomi's wide hips as he starts licking the head of his cock. the texture of his cock was velvety and he tasted the salty precum beaded at the tip.

"r-reiji," naomi whimpered, tears forming at the corner of his eyes, "how long do you plan to do this for?"

"until i am satisfied"

what!?

it was lunch time and everyone was gathered at the cafeteria. lunch started 5 minutes ago and reiji came in five minutes ago as well. it started with a few words then it led up to this.

reiji's tongue circled his cock, teasing him. he was rewarded with a loud moan from naomi's lips. humming lowly, reiji slid naomi's beautiful member deeper down his mouth as he felt the tip reach the back of his throat. slowly, he slid him out and engulfing the member again. in a matter of seconds, a thick white string of semen spewed the tip and reiji lapped it all up; not wasting a single of his essence.

"you came already," reiji said

he places his pointer and middle finger together, and inserting them into his mouth. coated in glistening saliva, he forces his finger into his ass. his walls clenching tightly around his fingers as he moves them in a scissoring motion. reiji let out a low grunt as a tent formed under his black trousers.

after loosening him up, reiji reached down to his trousers and unbuckled his belt. an exhausted naomi breathed heavily and catches his breath, almost drooling, as reiji's full-length member came into view─long, thick, and leaking with precum.

naomi rolled onto his stomach and lifted up his hips, wiggling, as if he was offering himself. his body was begging to be defiled.

"please," naomi cried, all needy and aroused by the pure feeling of being filled up, "reiji kun-eek!"

reiji thrusted into him hard─ pushing himself inwards to reach the deepest part of him. naomi braced himself as his hands grabs both sides of the desk which was screeching against the tile floor from the rough thrusts.

"fill me up, reiji," naomi moaned, "fuck me until i'm swollen with your child!"

reiji leaned in and bit the nape of his husband's neck, leaving a hickey which marked him as his. his hands violating all his parts, tracing his curves, and every part of him. there was not a single mole on his body that reiji doesn't know of.

naomi's slender legs trembled and their juices mixed, creating squelching sounds. nothing pleased reiji more than his husband trembling beneath him, covered in red, and his defiled expressions as he was fucked by him. his thrusts getting harder and more roigh.