⁰⁵ 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

"wear this"

naomi was fresh out of the showers and truly, it is a sight to behold. his golden eyes blinking as reiji presented him with a girl's uniform: the blouse, the blazer, the skirt, black lace garter, and long black stockings.

"what... what is this?" naomi asked his husband.

"put it on" was all reiji said.

he handed over the uniform to naomi and he retreated to sit on his bed. he watched naomi like a predator would look at a prey and naomi got the memo. what a weird taste my husband has.

undressing in front of his husband was nothing to feel shy about. reiji watched as naomi began to dress himself in ryoutei's female school uniform. his red eyes never leaving his svelte body as the white robe drops to the floor. naomi's shoulder blades are in full view and his cloy neck right in front of him. his firm buttocks like a peach and so beautifully round. how perfect.

garment by garment, he slid on every uniform items that reiji had carefully folded on the dresser. reiji felt his dick throbbing and hardening as he watched naomi pull up the black lace garter to his thin waist and pulling up the long black stockings slowly and so tantalizing. in a swift motion, reiji was behind naomi as he held his wrists behind his back with one hand and the other undoing the buttons of the white collared shirt.

"you could've told me not to button it up" naomi said, his breath hitch as reiji's hand caresses his bare bottom.

i forgot that this idiot husband of mine didn't even give me underwear!

"but it makes it more fun to undo them" reiji said as he opens up the dresser drawer and pull out red shibari ropes, "be a good boy and undress."

kinda turned on, naomi takes off the blazer and undo the last buttons of his collared shirt. reiji forces naomi onto his bed and begin strategically threading the red robes across and around his slender frame.

"did laito give you the idea?" naomi asks his husband who seemed too into the thought of the art of shibari.

"of course not," reiji says, "i read it in a novel and i only give my husband the best of things."

naomi pouts. he felt like he was a doll that reiji was currently playing dress-up with. the shibari ropes got shorter the more it wrapped around his torso. once reiji finished tying him up, he took a step back to carefully scrutinize his masterpiece.

 once reiji finished tying him up, he took a step back to carefully scrutinize his masterpiece

how beautiful, reiji thought as he gazed over naomi's form. the pink-haired man whose entire torso from his shoulders and his pelvis was exposed to his husband. as he sat on his bed, the white sheets made it as if he was sitting on a cloud. like an angel, no, a god!

he went on his knees as if he worshipped him and latched his mouth onto the pretty pink nipples on naomi's chest. his tongue swirling over his nipples and sucking on his porcelain skin to create hickeys all over his chest.