⁰⁷ 𝐘𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓

adrien belmont, just as his surname speaks, is a renowned hunter─ born from the most prestigious vampire hunting clan

much like his tall and herculean stature, adrien possessed long, dark blue hair that he keeps in a low ponytail with arched brows and piercing golden eyes. his sunkissed skin complimented by his alpha aura. he adorned himself with a long beaded earring reaching past his shoulder and an dice-attached-tassel at the end. he is a rather straight-laced guy and has a wardrobe of fitted collared shirts, designer ties and trousers, leather louboutin shoes, and blazers. he usually just discards the blazer and wears the v-neck waistcoat that's underneath.

his cousin yifei van helsing was nicknamed aphrodite. his hair was a pretty cherry-blossom color, kind golden eyes, unblemished fair skin, and a svelte body so delicate it could break. despite his ethereal appearance, he is a virgin and a vixen. yifei adorned himself with red beaded bracelets and necklaces, and a tattoo on his left shoulder that is visible on his left pectoral. his favorite color was red and often decorated himself in red. his attire consisted of a red robe that exposes his toned chest and a single red sash that ties at his waist to make prying eyes linger.

the two met at the debutante ball held annually by the imperial family; both were eighteen. as yifei had a swarm of admirers, adrien had his share of potential wife candidates whose fathers had insistently introduce their daughters to him.

"it is wonderful to see the belmont and van helsing tonight," hayato kuran cheered as he raises a glass of wine then lowers it back down to drink it, "is it me or did yifei get a hundred times prettier?"

hayato kuran is a childhood friend of adrien. sure it was odd that a hunter grew up with a pureblood vampire but he was his bitch and he admired the

yifei was dressed in red; comfortably in a suit. it was perfectly tailored to his body by dior, or dolce&gabbana. his hair was down, straight and sleek, with a bored expression as admirers surrounded him with hearts in their eyes and asking them tons of questions.

it was a one time thing.

too much wine, the feeling of ecstacy and thrill, and the intoxication played factors of their one night stand. a forbidden pleasure that made their knees buckle and cum from the thought of this type of love.

that night, adrien basked in the naked beauty of yifei; roaming his hands against the tantalizing skin of the pink-haired beauty as his cheeks was tinted red. for yifei, he was more than happy to give his virginity to him. adrien's thick and pulsing member robbing yifei of his innocence as he clawed at his toned back from deep pleasure. he loved it- the feeling of being dominated by him. their clothes torn off of one another and exposed skin defiled by one another. the bed creaked from their harsh love making and the headboard was hitting the wall. adrien slipped on a latex condom, size xxl, and the sound of the plastic packaging ripping almost made yifei cum. his dick was hard and pulsating, leaking with precum at the tip.