⁰⁴ 𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈

after that run-in with the pop idol kou mukami, naomi had barely enough time to finish his errands. he leaves, dejected, yet his thoughts led to the blonde he encountered.

karlheinz must have given him that eye, naomi concluded. he shakes off the chilling name as his familiar appears and naomi gets into the black limousine.

"master naomi" the familiar who was the chaffeur addresses the him, "do not worry about the errands. i have already informed some servants to do so in your stead."

"thank you"

. . .

yui laid on her bed in her pale nightgown. the men she was living with was weird and so odd! she tossed and turn as she thought of them, and cheeks burned up when naomi's image appeared in her mind.

"i've never seen such a beautiful person" she says dreamily as she hugged her pillow.

it was weird to yui. a beautiful person lived with six men who could have tormented him but they didn't do such a thing. instead, they treated him well and respected him. she wonders why that is. when naomi talks, his speech and actions are so regal and dainty. yui knew that the beautiful pink-haired man was nothing like the brothers. she noticed that he bared no fangs. her heart lightened when she realizes that she can trust someone while she was at the sakamaki manor.

in her thoughts, she hears a car engine. curious to see who it was, she bounces off her bed and looks out the window. from the second floor, she sees a black limousine. she sees a faint glimpse of pink hair then something startled her.

"pancake, what are you looking at?"

yui jumped at the voice. she slowly turns, revealing ayato who was laying on his side on her bed as his arm bent to hold up his head.

"how did you get in here?" 

"tsk, yours truly can do anything" ayato boasted, "and why are you attracted to brother in law? reiji will skin you if you don't keep your hands off him."

that's right. the beautiful naomi san is married to reiji, one of his older brothers. "ayato kun, how do you know naomi san?"

"why are you suddenly asking?"

"i-i'm curious to why s-someone like naomi san came here."

ayato stared at the pink-eyed girl.

"if you do, i will give you my blood" yui said, a firmness in her voice. she needed to know about naomi and she didn't realize that her heart was ultimately racing. is naomi here against his own will or did he come here willingly? even if it wasn't her business, she wanted to know.

"well, i can't pass this opportunity up" ayato smiles, "fine. yours truly find it touching that you are willing to give him your blood so i will tell you."

"naomi belmont is his name before he married into our family. i don't know if he is related to the belmont clan who hunted vampires but he is our family now. he has been at the sakamaki manor for a long time before reiji and shu."

"he treated us very well. even when we would wake in the middle of the night because of nightmares, naomi san would enter our rooms and lull us to sleep. it was no wonder that the other guys liked him. everyone liked naomi. who didn't?"

"and let me tell you this: the reason why naomi-"

"ayato" a stoic voice called.

"tsk, just when i'm getting to the good part, you had to come reiji."

reiji, the second eldest son, appeared before the two. he pushed his glasses up his nose bridge and narrowed his eyes at yui.

"whatever information you desire regarding naomi is not your concern. it is in your best interest if you stop peaking into our background."