⁰⁸ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈

naomi woke up from his dream.

his pink hair was tangled in a mess and tired eyes tampered with a blurry sight. the first thing he saw was reiji whose face is so unnecessarily close to his. naomi felt his soft breath tickling his skin and because of the moment, naomi leans in for a kiss- a light peck on his lips.

unbeknowst to naomi, reiji was awake. his hand wraps around naomi's body and pulls him closer. reiji rolls over and pins naomi on the bottom as he deepens their kiss. naomi kisses him back and licks his bottom lip. naomi was reluctant to his demands. the purple-haired vampire then pressed his knee between naomi's legs, earning a sharp gasp which was his cue.

his tongue attacked his wet caverns, exploring every inch. their saliva mixes, and naomi felt his fangs slightly grazing his lips. the sharpness of his fangs sent shivers down his spine. after being married and have been intimate numerous times, it's spine-chilling. their lips pull away, gasping for air- a string of saliva connecting their raw lips.

"do you have to do this?" naomi asks with flushed cheeks.

reiji cups naomi's check then sweeps a strand of his pink hair to the side and behind his ear. his red eyes capturing every moment in his memory. he stared at naomi's face for a long time so that his face will be engraved in his heart. in those golden pools of his, no word is brazen nor satiable enough to describe him.

beautiful. breathtaking. ethereal. flawless. attractive. gorgeous. pretty. enchanting. no word is great enough for naomi sakamaki.

"what is it, reiji?" naomi asks his husband.

reiji rests his head on his chest and falls on top of naomi. his hands wrapping around his waist and holding him tight. his peachy scent infiltrating his senses and it is so sweet that its addicting. he laid on top of his chest and his ears could hear naomi's rhythmic heartbeat pounding behind his chest.

as a undead beings, a heartbeat is absent to them. after all, they are immortal- blessed with prolonged lifespans and eternal youth. to some, it remains a curse to them. reiji listened to his heart, and his body pressed against naomi's body with only his thin silk robe between them.

it's odd, reiji thought. his warmth is like gentle sunbeams. a dulcet, peachy scent overpowers the smell of blood. a body so perfectly sculpted that michelangelo couldn't have chiseled a more perfect adonis. that is the person i call mine.

"you're quite heavy," naomi chuckles, "when you were a little boy, you always lay on top of me to wake me up. you don't do that anymore, of course."

reiji cringed at his own childhood habit. sure he wanted his mother's recognition but it was naomi's attention he desired. reading advanced books, solving complex college-level math, learning his etiquettes, etc., reiji did it all to impress his mother. not a moment did he not think of the pink-haired adonis who was always playing with the triplets.

in his early teens, naomi took care of the sakamaki brothers ever since they were in nappies. he changed their diapers, fed them, potty-trained them, and so on. it was only natural that the brothers felt closer to naomi than their own mothers and it was naomi who they didn't want to disappoint.

as the brothers got older, their mothers severed their ties with naomi and begun raising them to compete with one another to become the next head of the sakamaki family. the only one who had made them feel loved and appreciated was the pink-haired adonis whose warmth was as gentle as sunbeams.

"that's all in the past," reiji stands up, "let's focus on our future."

a warm smile graced his spouse's lips.

naomi was somewhat of karlheinz's obsession as his visage is a spitting image of his esteem parents. he, too, had loved the power the two passionate lovers held. his obsession was so maniacal that he killed naomi's parents then ripping out their golden eyes to wear: one from yifei, and the other from adrien. when he heard of a child that was born between the two, he went hunting for it.

the child, now naomi sakamaki, was raised by a family far in the west. his true identity hidden from those who wanted to become entangled with the last living heir of both the van helsings and belmonts. a hunter, karlheinz had already devoured that family and raised naomi as his own child: all of this before starting the adam and eve project.

"it will be a lovely future, reiji" naomi smiles as he takes reiji's hand.

reiji pulled him from the bed and into his arms. his fingers tangling in the pink hair of his beloved. his face buried in the crook of his neck and inhaling the smell of sweet peaches. the familiar warmth shifted his body's internal balance.

there hasn't been a single moment that this husband doesn't love you.

he pulled his body away and his red eyes stared back into the beautiful golden ones that belonged to his spouse. the lovely pink lashes that bats on for him; the porcelain cheeks that blushes only for him; the lovely cherry red lips that are only his to kiss. not a single feature on his body he had not claimed as his own. only an incompetent fool would fail to notice what a flawless renaissance he is.

"okay, now, we really need to get moving."

"what? why?"

"i am a teacher, remember?"

"can't you cancel it?"

"not on laito's libido."

.

CHAPTER COMPLETE.