ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ˢⁱᵈᵉˢᵗᵒʳʸ 𝖣𝖤𝖲𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖣

the pink-haired adonis reached out his hand to touch the pink buds on the youthful peach blossom tree. his elongated finger touches the outer side of its bud and in an instant, it flowered and a beautiful blossom was born. the scent of peaches envelopes him. the sweet smell intoxicates him.

"my darling naomi belmont,"

that voice sends shiver down his spine. he turns, his head then his body, and his golden eyes landed on the same glimmering gold ones. the pink flowers in front of them turned black.

"how are you these past years?" he asked, "still as youthful as ever. did you grow out your hair?"

silence.

"the silent treatment, huh?"

karlheinz's golden eyes looked into the glimmering golden ones of naomi's who stared at him dead in the eye.

"i remember how your parents begged to be reunited in the afterlife before me" karlheinz recalls with a smile, "so i gouged out their eye sockets and forever, they are a part of me."

the vampire king's glimmering golden eyes sparkled at the word forever. you see, karlheinz had red eyes just like his siblings richter and christa then he had gouged out the golden eyes of yifei and adrien belmont. their pleas to be together in the afterlife moved karlheinz so he granted them their wish.

"i loved your parents, no, i desired them," karlheinz recalled, "after all, the two were so passionately in love and everyone was so envious. if only they, too, have returned my love, they would still be alive."

"don't speak of them," naomi snapped, "you are not fit to say their name."

"your eyes burn with hate, the same as yifei's did. adrien was so devoted to family and so are you. i see the two of them in you."

naomi was the spitting image of yifei, his father. he had his cherry blossom pink hair and the belmont, and van helsing's golden eyes. his parents were distant cousins, both male, yet they had him. he had yifei's visage down to his facial expressions, and adrien's devotion to family and his personality both were powerful hunters and passionate lovers. in the end, as powerful as they were, they ultimately succumbed to the vampire king karlheinz and died together.

naomi snapped his fingers and karlheinz's left arm was severed from his shoulder. blood spilled from his detached limb and he stumbled backwards from the abrupt attack. red dripped from his lips and pass his maniacal smile. all while naomi stood watching his severed limb twitching on the protruding root of the peach blossom tree on the ground. his blood soaked into the roots and dirties the soil.

"what a dirty trick" karlheinz notes.

karlheinz regenerated his entire left arm in an instant. he stretched his once-severed limb and his fingers. the nerves were reattached, the flesh, the muscles, and down to the bone. it was good as new.

"should i tell you more?" karlheinz muses with his deceitful smile.

END OF SHORT SIDESTORY.