🔞MASSAGE CENTER🔞.

JeonJungkook,Y/n.
*Ignore if any mistakes,human's make mistakes*.
You were tired cuz of your busy schedule of your job, and it was weekend, so you asked your friend that you wanted to go to spa/massage centre.
She recommend some good places where she use to visit and you were amazed by the views she slowly wishpered in your ear
"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵" and
she winked. You were wondering why she winked,but later you were on your way to that place.
You reached the place you were amazed by the view, it was beautiful with those exotic flower trees, cottage house look, there was a
sweet scent which was driving you crazy, you were exploring the beauty, a lady came and asked you"𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘴.𝘠/𝘯??"
You said "𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘐𝘢𝘮", she gave you a card and showed you the way to your room. You changed your clothes and were read for the massage.
You were waiting for the person who is going to give you massage, then you saw a handsome guy entering the room, he asked
" 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗬/𝗻??" You nodded, he smiled at you, you were going crazy because you were amazed by his looks thoes nerves, his tattoos, the biceps, you were just enjoying his presence till then he was setting up everything for your massage.
He asked you to lay down (you were facing your back), so you did, he started massaging your back by pouring some aromatic oil. You were living that moment and were smiling, his long fingers were gliding on your back, his touch was making you wet, you were controlling yourself.
Later he told you to turn back (facing him) so he could massage the otherside, he started massaging from your collarbone as slowly he was moving up and down hitting your sensitive spot on your neck, you slightly grinded, he was noticing you and was just giving you smile. You were so done with his smile, slowly he moved down to the area between your neck and chest, you couldn't control your moan and gave a small moan out. He was amazed and wishpered in your ear,"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝘂𝗵". He laughed, you were feeling embarrassed.
He started massaging your chest, your eyes popped, like what but also were enjoying it.
He asked " 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲??", you nodded.
He moved down to your woman hood, his one touch made you moan, he poured some oil and started massaging the your clothed area, you suddenly got up. He asked "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆??". You pulled him by grabbing his neck and started kissing him, he was shocked but was also was happy. He slowly untied you bra and started feeling your back, while he was kissing you.
He slowly moved down kissing your chin then your neck and decorated it with his marks. He started to massage your boobs and tease them by licking them right your head hung back and you were moaning, you were on, he gave hickkies all over your chest.
He wishpered " 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆". You nodded and pulled down his pants with his boxers and gave him a handjob, he closed his eyes and was feeling your touch, you then bow down and started kissing his member on the top, he was being teased "𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵". You smirked and took it in and gave him what he wanted, he was moaning so hard thrusting in your mouth, that your mouth became sore.
He then lifted you, and kissed you until you were stick to wall and lift your leg on his shoulder his member was touching you, you were blown. He asked you "𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆, 𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆" , You replied "𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂-" He didn't even wait and inserted in you without adjusting it, you screamed. He started to thrust slowly both were moaning in pleasure, he increased his speed, you were digging your nails in his arms, you were about to " 𝗦𝗶𝗿 𝗜𝗮𝗺𝗺 - 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘁 -𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴" you were so broke, he got you and took his member, you were mad at him. He said "𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿".
He nodded, you were burning up you can feel the heat in your place, the pain, but you were also in pleasure, you started to moan hard cuz you couldn't wait, he was thrusting hard, but it became sloppy he was also at his climax, you both came at once with a huge moan facing each others mouth you couldn't even properly give your moan out. You both kissed, the liquid was flowing from your womanhood you can also feel his hot mess instead yours he was still doing it slowly making sure that it goes inside yours.
He slowly then lifted you up and made you sit on the massage bed and hugged you as you were wobbling, he gave you the warmth
"𝗞𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆" He said. You were shocked and asked  "𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀?? 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀??" He said "𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗬/𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂". You were blushing and said quickly "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵". He gave you kisses on your forehead and lips and was hugging you until you were back to normal.