🔞KITCHEN SEX🔞.

Min Yoongi,Y/n
Y/n working for your work shifts were busy as you were having deadline to submit your project, you were not able to concentrate on your man. Even he being a band member as rapper had a lot of pressure to complete his song shoot. You were not even texting each other. One day you were back from your office and were searching your keys in your bag but you didn't find it. You called Yoongi, he picked up your call " 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?? 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆??" He said " 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄". You said ok and were waiting for him while checking your phone out.
He arrived in 15min, you saw him and gave him a warm smile, you actually felt very warm and soft while looking at him. He just just rushed into you and hugged you tightly and said "𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝗼𝗵 𝗴𝗼𝗱, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿" You said "𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗶 𝘄𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆, 𝗜𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗜𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽".
He was about to cry, his eyes were red tears were forming he said " 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲."
You were just numb, when you were listening to him and looking at him you were not able to control your tears, your nose became red.
Clearing your voice "𝗡𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁, 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵. 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄".
He getting of from you holding your arms said "𝗢𝗸 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁, 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆. 𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵".
You gave him a peck on his lips, holding his arms you opened the door lock and entered your house, you were up to get fresh and he was changing his clothes to his night suit. After you were done he also got fresh up and
both of you were deciding what to eat  while walking down to kitchen. You said " 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗼𝘄  𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" He said "𝗔𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗮𝗵??" You both were deciding after getting on to the conclusion, he said " 𝗢𝗸 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗼𝗸??" You gave a gummy smile and said ok. He gave a peck on your forehead, and went inside the kitchen to start cooking, you were sitting in the hall and watching tv. After 30 minutes, he called you "𝗬/𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘃 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆". You gave a quick reply " 𝗢𝗸 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 ". You went and sat there in a minute and he was just recalling what you replied to him, like he was in a shock slightly.
He asked you " 𝗬/𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸??" You replied " 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶, 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂".
You both went into the kitchen, you took out wine bottle and poured wine for him, he took out your beer tin from the fridge, you were setting up the plates and he was frying your chicken. You snuggle into him while back hugging saying him " 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗺𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵". He turned of the stove as your chicken was ready he was moving here and there but you didn't leave him, you were stick to him, he was just quite smiling and recalling what you called him earlier. He turned to you holding your hands he said " 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲". You nodded, and he pulled the chair from dining table asking you to take a seat, you took your seat. You both were having your dinner you both tasted eachothers dishes, you were completing him on the each bite of your food cuz' you know he is the best cook. You both were done and you poured the redwine in your glass and started to drink he was taking the plates inside the kitchen you helped him with it, you took your glass inside the kitchen. He was done with the dishes you were standing back of him, your cheeks were red like cherry, you were still drinking red wine but this time you took a sip and rushed to kiss him, you smashed your lips on his, he was holding your waist, you both were kissing passionately, the redwine thing was sexy, you turned Yoongi on, he used to do this before you were married.
He lifted you up and made you sat on the kitchen platform, he was giving you a sharp look, it was full of desires, he asked " 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆??" You said " 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶-" He broke your sentence and slowly said in your ears with the husky tone "𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆, 𝗜𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆".
You nodded and called him " 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆, 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶-". He kissed you without missing a moment  passionately, the wet kisses, he wishpered " 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁". You started to kiss him biting his lips which made his lips plumpy red, you were giving open mouth kisses on his neck, you started to lick his neck, he was groaning, you glided down to his chest, kissing it, leaving heart shape purple hickies.
You teased him sucking his tiddies, you was now giving small moans out. You went down pulled down his pants with boxers and started to giving him handjob. He moaned "𝗔𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗱𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗻𝗻𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁  𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘀, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗹𝗹𝗹𝗹, 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁". You kissed his tip he rolled his eyes you were making an eye contact while kissing his member, you started to give him blow job, he was just going crazy like you never made an eye contact with him while blowjob and now.
He lifted you up again placed you on the dining table, undressed you and started to leave dark red hickies on your neck and chest. He massaged your boobs, licked them and was biting your nipples you moaned out loud, he said " 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆". You said " 𝗔𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗹𝗹𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗱𝗱 𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗱, 𝘆𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀". He started to massage your clitch by making circles, he thrusted his fingers deep down hitting your spots you arched back by giving out loud moans.
He said " 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴". He didn't even give you a moment to adjust and thrusted inside your womanhood you moaned out while screaming " 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗱𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆 𝗮𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗺𝗴𝗴𝗴𝗴, 𝗮𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵-𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵". He said " 𝗬/𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘁𝘁𝘁". He was thrusting faster and faster but later they became sloppy you were about to reach your climax, he said " 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 " You said " 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵, 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘁𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗵𝗵-".
You both came down, he took you to the bedroom and placed you gently and he was lying beside you, you were snuggling into him and he wrapped his arms around you. You bith were naked and happy, feeling relived, you were lying on his arm placing your head on his arm, as you use to do before. He was smiling at you, you were just feeling the moment and kissed him on his forehead " 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗬/𝗻 , 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸, 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗬/𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆" He said, You said him " 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸". And you both ended up sleeping in eachothers arms.