🔞WHITE DRESS🔞.

Kim Namjoon, Y/n.
You woke up as usual. You glanced over to her husband, Namjoon, who was fast asleep. 

You placed your hand on his shoulder, trying to wake him up. Namjoon didn't respond and rolled over. 

You decided to start your day. You took a quick shower and changed into a simple white dress. 

You rushed to make breakfast for you and Namjoon so he could eat something before he left for work. 

Namjoon rolled over, to find an empty space on your side of the bed. His eyes fluttered open and he grabbed his phone, checking the time. 

His stomach made a loud grumble, indicating he was hungry. Namjoon quickly went to brush first so he could eat. 

Namjoon walked downstairs to find you making lunch. He smiled at you, "morning baby." 

You picked your head up, smiling back at him. Namjoon pecked your cheek before grabbing cereal and a bowl. 

Namjoon watched you tie your hair, smiling to himself. I'm so happy to have y/n as my wife  

You were too busy tasting the food to notice Namjoon admiring you.

Namjoon glanced at the clock and gasped. He rushed upstairs to shower. 

Namjoon switched the water on and ran his fingers through his wet hair. He reached for the shower gel. 

As he put his hand under the shower head, the water stopped. 

Namjoon groaned and yelled out, "y/n!" He heard your soft footsteps getting closer. 

"Yes? What happened?" Namjoon pointed to the showerhead, "the water stopped, please can you check?" 

You nodded and checked the geyser. Everything was fine. "Is it okay now?" You yelled out. 

"Yes! Thank you. Also can you give me my towel?" 

You opened the cupboard and grabbed his towel. You got back into the bathroom and handed him the towel.

Namjoon reached out to you, without looking and yanked you into the shower with him. 

You groaned. "Why? Joon!" You whined out. Your whole body was soaked. 

Namjoon stared at you, licking his lips. Your whole body was visible to him. He could see each curve of your body. 

"Why Joon? You really are the God of destruction!" Namjoon's eyes never left your body, "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to." 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You looked down, your whole dress was wet and visible to him. 

You rolled your eyes at him and turned to walk out. Namjoon grabbed your wrist and pushed you against the wall. 

He smashed his mouth to yours. His hands gripped your waist as he dominated you.

Namjoon kissed down your neck, pushing your wet hair aside. He nibbled on your neck and heard your soft moans. 

Namjoon took that as a sign to continue. He attacked your neck, leaving his marks on your body.

He moved his hands up your body and tore the dress apart. You were left bare in front of him. 

Namjoon smirked and grabbed your breast. He kissed down and took your breast in his mouth. 

You moaned and leaned your head back. 
Namjoon kissed you again, pushing his tongue in your mouth. His hand trailed down to your clit, stimulating you. 

You reached out and squeezed his nipples, making Namjoon groan. 

You kissed down his chest and stomach until you were on your knees. 

You met Namjoon's eyes before taking his length in your mouth. He grabbed your hair and thrusted into your mouth. 

"Fuck, keep going, baby girl." He moaned out. You felt his muscles tighten, meaning he was close. 

Namjoon pulled out of your mouth and picked you up. He laid you on your bed, not caring if the sheets were wet. 

He held your hips and slammed into you. Both of you let out loud moans. Skin slapping filled the room. 

You rolled your eyes back, feeling pleasure seep through your body. "Daddy! You feel so good".

You rolled your eyes back, feeling pleasure seep through your body. "Daddy! You feel so good!" You moaned out. 

Namjoon captured you in a sloppy kiss as he thrusted faster. You wrapped your arms around his neck, digging your nails into his skin. 

You clenched around him, "daddy, I'm close!" You moaned out. Namjoon growled, "hold it." 

Sweat and water droplets ran down his body as he thrusted harder. "Daddy, I can't hold it!" 

Namjoon thrusted one last time before you both came. He stayed in you, making sure you took all his cum. 

He slowly pulled out and smiled at you. "I'm not going to work anymore." Namjoon reached over and called his office. 

He grabbed you, engulfing you in a hug. "I'm staying here, beside you all day." He kissed your lips. 

The kiss soon turned more passionate and the whole day was filled with Namjoon's love.