🔞C*ck Warming🔞

Kim Namjoon, Y/n.

So you were about to get into your college bus, but it had a great rush, so you were waiting for another bus, it was almost 7:30PM and you were tired waiting there was no one from your class, but there were other students from other class waiting for the bus, the bus arrived in few minutes and everybody got into the bus but- there was guy rushing towards bus, you saw and asked the driver to stop so that he can get into the bus, he hopefully got into the bus and he was kinda hella hot and cute while he smiled at you- gosh his dimples- he thanked you for the help, you smiled and sat on your seat at the back as all of them were mostly full.

Well there were free seats in the last row so for fresh air you went over there, but that tall guy was sitting over there when you went there, he saw you and asked " Oh hi, do you need something??" You replied " Sorry to disturb you, but can I sit here??" Well he paused for a few secs and then nodded and moved aside, and sat next to you. You sat there making yourself comfortable, having your fav. Candy also you wanted to ask him, if he would like to have candy(you were feeling warm when he was around you, you were kinda interested in him), but when you saw him(I would drool lamo), his arms, his hands, his chest, he was just so dyamn perfect you felt(omg so thic-), this guy is dyamn handsome but hopefully he would have girlfriend, so I have no chance- well let's have a try asking him if he wants candy. "Hey, would you like to have candy??"

Namjoon - " Oh thank you, yeah this one is my favorite, thanks.".

He smiled at you again your heart was beating faster than usual, like your head was dizzy, you wanted to hold his hand, kiss him- ugh. For distracting yourself you were searching for your phone so that you could divert yourself, but there were no signals. He asked you " Would you like to listen to some music??" You were like " Y-yeah sure thanks" . You silently put on his earphones and were hearing to the music it was perfect fit, but then you want to hold his hands, so you just slightly moved you fingers on his hands so that he could feel your touch- he felt it but he didn't react, so you slowly kept on moving your fingers on his hands, and he was feeling it, he was still eating candy, you know there is fifteen minutes long tunnel that's going to come ahead you wanted to hold his hands or kiss him- the feeling was weird but you wanted to try, you placed your hands on his, and he saw you, you were kinda blushing but were just ignoring his look, he slowly held your hand and you looked at him, he smiled at you- you were blushing and looking out, just to ignore the feelings, soon you were near to tunnel, he held your hand more tightly - you saw him and he kissed you, you were inside the tunnel- he was kissing you, you were kinda shook, feeling the rush of your feelings together but not wasting a moment you started to kiss him back and then, you both matched the flavour of your kiss he broke the kiss and whispered " Sweet like you mmmh-" he started to kiss you deeper, you got up and literally sat on his laps, he grabbed your waist, you started to kiss him on his neck and his soft moans left out, you unbuttoned his shirt upto three- you started to kiss all over his chest, he was feeling your soft lips on his chest, his bulge was growing you were feeling it- your clothed core was now wet and could feel his bulge as you were wearing skirt. You gave him purple hickies on his collar bone and on his chest, you were sucking his nipples, but you placed your hand on his pretty lips and stopped him from moaning but he started to kiss your fingers and started to suck your fingers, your eyes rolled back, you started to move yourself over his bulge, he unbutton your shirt and started to kiss your neck and then trailed down to the chest, he pulled down your bra and started to tease your boobs, by kissing, sucking your boobs and nipples, you were moaning so now he placed his fingers in your mouth and you were sucking them, you guys were slowly moaning out but were aware of your surroundings, he left purple hickies on your chest and then, you started to grind yourself on his bulge- he held your waist and was just helping you out, both were in the pleasure, but then you unzipped his pants and then took his hard length and pumped it for while, his head leaned back to the seat, he was hissing in pleasure, you slowly slide your panties aside and put his member inside your core, his eyes roll back so yours did, you wrapped your hands around his neck, and slowly tried to move, he helped you moving your waist so that you can grind on slowly, but then you both noticed the tunnel had came to and end, so you just sat by turing front- he slowly whispered in your ear " Babe don't move ok stay still we'll figure this just stay still-" You were still but soon your bus went over the speed breaker as you were at the back you both bounced- that created a movement, you both moaned out loudly, you bowed down in a zap, some people turn around and saw back but you weren't visible, and namjoon was acting as he was sleeping so they turned back. You guys were at ease, that bounce hit your sweet spot so you wanted it, but you were not supposed to move, after few minutes people got down and your house was 20 mins far from the present destination, so you slowly started to move yourself, he held you and spanked your ass, you hissed and slowly started to grind, he was groaning out but then he started to move himself, you were holding onto the seat tightly and he was just thrusting it right into you, you were moaning out, but then remembered that your parents were out of town, so you got and idea to continue this at your house, you slightly turned back and kissed him and asked " Babe would you like to continue you this- like my parents aren't at home- please I want this-" He kissed and just gave a smile by winking at you, your stop was 10 mins away you both were setting up yourselves and were ready to step down, your stop came and you both got down. You held his hand and ran into your house, closed the door, without an instance Namjoon pinned you to the wall and started to kiss you deeply, you closed your eyes and felt it, but then, not wanting him to dom you, you kissed him back, by ripping his shirt off, you pinned him back to wall and started to kiss him all over his chest, but then he held you by pulling your neck out slowly " Babygirl let's get to the real thing??" You nodded and said "Ok Daddy". He then ripped out your shirt and started to suck your neck and took of your bra throwed it somewhere, lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, kissing you- took into your bedroom and placed you on the bed not breaking your position, he took off your skirt and pleasured your clothed core, you were hissing and moaning out,he pulled out your panties- he then asked if he can- you nodded and you both had it. Later, he laid beside you and asked you " So how was it?? Did you like it??" That question made your cheeks turn red and blush " Mmmh- yeah it was great thank you and also I-" He pecked your lips and said " I'll be your boyfriend don't worry, I don't have any girlfriend and hope the same from your side" You giggled and told " No even I don't have any, but I have you and I'm glad to have you as my boyfriend. You both smiled at each other and slept in his arms.