🔞Your Room Mate🔞

Jung Hoseok, Y/n.
You where new to the university as a fresher and you dint wanted to stay in university hostel/dom. So you went in search for rental rooms around your college area. It was noon almost and you were still searching, but then you stopped by some stall and had your lunch and started to search for it again. But this time you found a room and without even asking any other details you just paid the rent and went inside, just threw your stuff and slept for sometime. After two hours you woke up and saw that someone was ringing the door bell, you got up and went to see who was it, when you opened the door there was a tall, sweet, good looking handsome guy, smiling at you, he was bright as sun, but you being a cold person just gave a small smile and asked him " 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪??" He replied "𝙖𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙔/𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩, 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙤 𝙈𝙨.𝙔/𝙣 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙅-𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚-" You were confused and replied " 𝙉𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚?? 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚-" He said "𝙈𝙨.𝙔/𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩, 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝  𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙠??" You were embarrassed you dint even know anything, as you were tired you just slept you then said to him "𝙊𝙝 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮."
He replied " 𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙔/𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚."
He came in, you went to your room, you had to set everything in your room, you called Jhope for help as the suitcase was heavy, you were not able to lift it, he came and he lifted it, you showed him the direction he kept it, you were back of him, when he turned around, he almost tried to move but lost his balance he fell on you and you both fell on bed, but he hold you tight making sure you were ok, but here you felt something new for that person you guys were in eye lock, but then you made a move as you were cold, you tried to get up. He got up and gave his hand for your support you got up and said him sorry and thank you for the help. He went back to his room. You were setting up everything in your room while you were thinking about the incident, he was very pretty, you guys were in a eyelock, it was like you were gaining some feelings for him. Few days passed you were now familiar with hobi's presence and were a good friend of him.
Present- you were in hurry as it was 7:00AM already and your classes were about to start from 8:30, you were searching for your mobile charger but you couldn't find in your messy room, you went inside hobis room, as you thought he left and thought to use his charger and give it back to him when he's back, but when you entered his room-
he was taking bath, it was shady glass door he visible upto his shoulders, and then his legs were visible, you were horrified, like you dint knew what to react, he turned of the shower, wrapped towel around him and came out, as soon as he saw you he was like "𝙔/𝙉???? 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀??"
Y/N POV:
You were in a shock like what the fuck have I seen in my life, like am I watching someone bathing, ugh shity me, Iam out of my mind. This was wrong, but he is so handsome and cute, I can't resist myself, I wish he was my boyfriend, but poor me I can't have him.
He asks you again "𝙔/𝙣?? 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙬𝙬𝙬𝙬??" You were back from your thoughts in zap you replied "𝙄𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄, 𝙄𝘼𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙄 𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙈𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙑𝘼𝘾𝙔, 𝙄 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙎 𝙄𝘿𝙆 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙎, 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝙎𝘼𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝙔 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿, 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙄- 𝙒𝙏𝙁 𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄".
You felt his hand wrapped around your wrist, you turned back quickly, he handed you the charger "𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙠 𝙔/𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙡. 𝙔/𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚(𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙) 𝙤𝙠??"he stated.
You nodded and you left silently. You were embarrassed, you dint talk to him, but he was missing you, he wanted to talk to you and let you know that he likes you, but he thought of a plan as you are not talking to him. That night it was 12:30AM, you were waiting for hobi to come back, also you were thinking it is late hobi never comes this late, you were kinda worried you called him he dint pickup, you were waiting for him. In few mins, door bell rang, you rushed to open the door, you find hobi fully drunked, he was wobbling, you asked him "𝙃𝙤𝙗𝙞-𝙃𝙤𝙗𝙞 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙤𝙠??" He replied while smiling "𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙔/𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣" And then he fell on you, you thought he tripped cuz of being over drunk, you closed the door, he was heavy- you took him to his bedroom but it was mess, then you thought of taking him to your bed room and let him sleep for a night and you will sleep on couch. You placed him on your bed and went to bring a tub of cold water and towel, you were wiping his face then he asks you suddenly- "𝙔/𝙣??" you were scared but still doing your work, "𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚??" you dint replied ignoring his question, "𝙔/𝙣 𝙄𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩??" you were just wiping him out. But he hold your wrist and got up, kept the tub aside, he was looking into your eyes "𝙔/𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩??" You asked him "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙛, 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙗𝙮𝙚-" You were about to stand but he pulled you closer you fell on him again but this time the things sparked- hobi said "𝙔/𝙣 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩??" You were happy inside pretending cold outside "𝘼𝙝-𝙢𝙢- 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡- 𝙄-" He kissed you, you were just in a shock, is it true like wtf, but you liked and dint wanted to leave this chance as you also loved him, you liked him from long back but were scared to confess him. You kissed him back, it slowly turned into a passionate kiss, then he broke your kiss and asked you "𝙔/𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚??" You said "𝙃𝙤𝙗𝙞 𝙄𝙠 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙗𝙝 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪." He was so happy his eyes were sparkling with joy you were happy seeing his happy face and said " 𝘼𝙬𝙬𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞-" He kissed you not letting you continue and then, he slowly removed your hoodie and then bra, you unbuttoned his shirt, he was pecking on your forehead while you were kissing his neck deep and left some of your purple hearts and some red hearts on his chest, he was grining, he was on, you pushed him on bed and took of his pant, but he pushed you back to the bed and hovered on you, he started to kiss and suck your sweet spots on your neck, his lips were so soft, you were completely lost for him, soft moans escaped from your mouth, he liked it- he then massaged your boobs and licked your nipples, leaving his colorful hearts on your neck and chest, moved down to your core.
He pulled your tracks and asked if he can you nodded, he pulled out your panties, he pecked on your tummy then, started to pleasure your women hood, his touch made your head tilt back and then it was swinging with the movements of his work, you were moaning out "𝙊𝙝 𝙃𝙤𝙗𝙞-𝙄-𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚-" He thrusted his finger and then thrusted one more finger, and the pleasure you had was unexpected, it was something new to you, he licked your jucie and said "𝙏𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡. 𝙋𝙪𝙥" You were blushing but then, he pulled out his pants and boxers and asked you "𝙡𝙞𝙡.𝙥𝙪𝙥 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮?? 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚??" You replied "𝙔𝙚-𝙔𝙚𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧" You were scared but still, you wanted to experience it, he slowly inserted his member in you, it was paining, yet you were experiencing the rush in yourself, he moved, it was a paining more and you had burning sensation, he slowly increased pace making sure that you are ok and taking it, when he started to move back and forth it, you were slowly moving out of the pain zone, it was a new pleasure delight, like it was new feeling, he wishpered " 𝙋𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙪𝙝?? 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝??" You nodded, he increased his pace, you were now totally into the feeling, both of you were moaning out in sync, he was taking you higher- you soon were at your climax so he asked "𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨" You replied " 𝙔𝙚-𝙔𝙚𝙨- 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" You both came out with a huge moan, still in a moment making sure you take his liquid in yours. You both laid side by side, you placed your hand on his chest and moved towards him, he pulled you closer so that you can rest on his chest and hold you, you said "𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢???? 𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄" "𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙪𝙥 𝙄 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣" He said. You looked at him and glared "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢??" "𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙔/𝙣 𝙄 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩(𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙)" Hobi stated. You punched him slowly "𝙏𝙁???? 𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙇𝙔???? 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩" you said and you both laughed and slept in eachothers warmth.