🔞Angry Sex🔞

Jeon Jungkook, Y/n.
You and your friend always loved to visit coffee shop while returning back from your work place and jungkook use to join you as he use to pick you up from coffee shop and drop you at your home. You and your friend as usually were about to reach coffee shop and you got a message from Jungkook that he'll be late so he asked you to wait for him.
You guys went inside the shop you ordered banana milkshake as usual for which your friend again laughed at you as you never drink coffee and just have banana milkshake as Jungkook likes banana milk she basically loves pulling your leg and you enjoy it too as Jungkook and you match in some preferences.
It was half an hour and he wasn't there your friend left and it was 8:30PM, you called him he dint receive it. You were done with the waiting shit. You drank to more milkshakes, it was one and half hour and you were so pissed you were about to leave you saw Jungkook arrived, he got car to pick you up, he usually brings bike, but today there was someone else and it was - his ex.
Ydk what the fuck it was you were just quite, you just got into the car, he was looking you there were changes in your expressions you were about to cry but you were controlling many questions which where rushing in your brain but - you decided to be quite for the moment.
He stopped at bus stop and where his ex got down and you both left. You guys arrived home. You got down and rushed inside, you dint even look at him, he was trying to hold you but, you were sad. You went inside rushed to the bathroom and quickly got a shower and changed to your usuals. He was just watching you, you went into the kitchen made some food and placed it on dining table and you started eating, you dint even ask him to have dinner. He was just starring at you, you were gulping the food angrily, tears were rolling down your check just cuz you were angry. He came and sat beside you he tired to wipe your tears but you moved his hand away, he said "𝙔/𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚" You said "𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙠 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬"
Jk- "𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙔/𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚"
You- "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣?? 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙪𝙝?? 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 2 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙧, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝??
Jk - " 𝙔/𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜?? 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚 - "
You- "𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩-"
Jk- "𝙎𝙃𝙐𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙃 𝙔/𝙉!!!! 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝘾𝙆 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂??"
You were shook as he shouted at you, he was angry cuz you were speaking shit without even listening to him, but you shouted back at him "𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜" You stood and were about to leave he caught your wrist tightly, you turned to him and said " 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜- 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 " You broke out crying, he was angry he dint "𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤??" He holds your neck with other hand and wishpers in your ears "𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢" You looked at him with your piercing looks "𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮-" He pulls you closer and says "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙝?? 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙢 𝙄?? 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚!!!!" He then smashes his lips on yours you move restlessly, but he holds you tightly and you fall for his kiss but you being a brat, kiss him harder than usual, he was being expressionless you were dominating him, you kissed him so hard that he literally got a cut on his lips, he pushed you back. You both were lack of breathe, huffing seeing each other you were smirking at him, you dint give him a moment and started to kiss him again, your hands glided down to his clothed member, you rubbing his member, he was shocked, he have never seen you like this you being dom to him, you pushed him on couch, and sat on his laps, removed his shirt and threw it away, you started being wild, licking his nipples and teasing him, you were sucking his neck he was controlling his moans, he was feeling pleasure but he wanted to dom you, he knows your sweet spot and he kissed your neck you were lost for that, he was smirking, you were loosing your control, he started to undress you - he ripped your shirt off, unhooked your bra. He sucked your boobs harder your nipples were hard he was teasing you, you started to moan, he was happy seeing you moan, but he dint stop, he removed your pants and panties, and pushed you back, he licked your pussy, you moaned out his name loudly he was smiling, he continued and then he moved up towards your ears and said "𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮" You said "𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠", he said " 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙔/𝙣, 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙡𝙡 , 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨".
You felt bad and kissed him, he kissed you back and you said him "𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝". He smiled and said " 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙔/𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙜??" His smile turned into smirk, you started blushing and nodded to him. He picked you up and took into your bedroom and placed you on bed, he took of his pants along with boxers and hovered on you, he was kissing your neck leaving hickies, he slowing inserted his member in your core and started to move, you were feeling the rush, you were loving the moment, you were kissing him and started to bite and suck his earlobe, he moaned out "𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙔/𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡", his pace increased you nodded and after the chain of thrusts they became sloppy, his member twitched and then you both came out moaning loudly in eachothers mouth.
He hold you tightly, your eyes were closing, he pecked on your nose, you smiled you hugged him back tightly and pecked on his lips and slept in eachothers arms.