🔞WHEN HIS MOANS TURNS YOU ON🔞.

ParkJimin, Y/n.

Jimin arrived before you did, he called you to inform that, groceries are out and there's nothing to cook so he asked you to bring something while heading back. You wanted to surprise him while taking his favorite food rather than bringing the groceries. You were in lift and called Jimin for asking him if he could just turn on geyser so that you could quickly take bath and both can enjoy the meal.
He wasn't picking up, as you were at the door now, you were knocking the door he dint open, you just wanted to know everything was ok, you just took out the extra key and opened the door slowly and closed it back, tip toeing to the room the door was half closed, you just peeped through the space and you saw!!!!
You saw him masturbating, while his eyes were glued to his mobile screen, you backed out and were just gluping then you just thought to look at him what will he do more, you just kept everything aside and were slowly watching him.
He was focused. He was moving his hand under the blanket, while was hissing and clenching his jaws and cussing out "𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙆𝙆𝙆, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙝, 𝙔/𝙣-", your eyes were widen, you were still quietly peeping through and were just noticing him. He was in pleasure, he wanted to feel you, he was imagining your touches, his head hug back, his hand moving, the main thing was his moans. You always liked it when he moans, like it is a turn on to you. You loved his voice very much, you could identify him over any were, you were that familiar to his voice. He dint knew that you enjoy his moans, his voice, he use to control his moans always.
But now seeing him hissing, moaning, cussing the words just for your touch, you were wet, you were controlling yourself but now it was hard, cuz he stepped on your on weakspot. Jimin moans were becoming more and heavier/louder you could feel him now, he was moaning out "𝙔/𝙣, 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙝- 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚" He was literally yelling while his pace was becoming faster, now as you were wet, you started to pleasure yourself by seeing the sexy him, your hands glided down to your core knowing that you are wet, you started to rub your clitch, glaring at him, he was about to reach his climax, his moans were helping you to move your hand harder and faster, it was fast this time. "𝙔/𝙉 𝙄 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉-𝘼𝙃-𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙉𝙂 -𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘽𝙄𝙎𝙃-𝘼𝙃 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙊𝙉", he was cussing, his growl made you want him more, you fasten your pace, slight moans left from your mouth, you were stopping it and wishpering " 𝙐𝙜𝙝 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙖𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙝-", he moved his hand hardly for few times then he came out screaming "𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 𝙔/𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘿-𝘼𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍-𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏-𝘼𝙃𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙃-𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃", you couldn't stop your self, you just left what you were doing you opened the door widely and entered the room, he was shocked and covered him, you just went to him and pulled his blanket out and asked him, "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 , 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣??" He replied "𝙖𝙝 𝙔/𝙣 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙗 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚". Your eyes darken and you were gazing him and said " 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙬𝙝𝙮?? 𝘾𝙪𝙯 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙣. 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬". You just hovered on him and started to kiss him, removing his tshirt and throwing it away, he removed your and threw it somewhere, you both were in hurry, you were kissing him deeply, he was enjoying it, he unstraped your bra and then pulled your panties down, you sat on his laps, kissing his neck, you started to give him hickies that trailed down to his chest, he was moaning now, you were telling "𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙃- 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎, 𝙈𝙊𝘼𝙉 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙍" You smashed your lips on his, your tongues were moving in sync you started to suck his he did the same, in that instance, your hands moved down to his member, it was still bulge, you started to pleasure him, your touch made him moan out loudly, as if he was about to cry "𝙔/𝙉 𝘼𝙃 𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃, 𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙄𝙏 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙏, 𝙄𝙏 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐" You were sorry as you dint knew he wanted you this bad but you were smirking, you did as he wanted. You moved down and gave him a blow job he was moaning continuously as you were moaning with him, the whole room was a mess. He then pushed you back on bed, hovering on you, started to suck your neck, you were hissing, he gave you dark hickies, all over your neck, then sucked your boobs, teasing you so that you can moan his name out "𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙖𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝- 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙨",  he then trusted his fingers in your core thrusting deeper, the sensation was rushing all over your body, you arched back moaning out, he then dint waste a sec and thrusted his member in you, you screamed out, his pace was faster than usual as this time he is overstimulating, but he was greedy so were you. He was thrusting right hiting your G-spots, you were in immense pleasure, the heat was forming inside your lower area, its your first you wanted it to last long, but you can feel that he was sloppy, you dint let him come first, it lasted for sometime, them you both came into eachother he came inside you so you did. You both were dripping, he laid beside you turned to you looking into your eyes, he gave a smile and said "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙣, 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪". You creasing his hair and placed a peck on his forehead replied him "𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙢𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚(𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝), 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝". He hugged you tightly and you both rested in each others arms.