chapter 19

Jun and mayina looked at each other shocked.
Each with his or her own thought.

Jun couldn't believe his mother in-law was the woman that just came into their home,the picture of her in his mind she has always been a cheerful,good and kind mother.

When did she change?

Mayina was also in deep thought,stone told her about an enemy that will destroy her happiness but she never knew it was the original's mother, mayina thought she now has a mother since in her past life she couldn't get to enjoy her parent's love but before she could even relax this has to happen.

After some thought they decided not to go for dinner at Mayina's house tonight.

'' Jun,do you think its a good idea not to go there for dinner''

'' Yes babe, its a good idea not to go for dinner and also a good idea to avoid your family for a few days, we can just say I caught the flu so you are busy taking care of me''

''But how could mother be like that,and since she doesn't want dad to know it must be her idea ''

''Uhmm, come here babe..

Mayina stretched to Jun on the bed while he hugged her.

While dinner at Mayina's house ended on a sad note.

''Mayina was suppose to come for dinner and since she is not here something must have happened'' said third brother

Everyone was silent.

''Mother didn't you go to check on  sister in-law? '' asked first wife..

''Oh, she is fine, maybe she forgot that she was suppose to come for dinner today,we will go check in the morning''

While everyone left the table with their thoughts, Mayina's dad knew that this wife of his must have done something behind his back

''Say wife what did you do when you went to your daughter's house''

With a hostile face she glared at him

''Don't you think its high time she repay us for everything we did to her, the wise witch said immediately she marries we must send her away and also collect all in her possession if not she will limited our children's future are you not worried about that ''

''Of course am worried but she is also our own child and I don't think her stay here with her husband will stop our own children from progressing ''

''Oh you men what do you know, immediately she agreed to marry Jun money started coming his way,the witch said I must find a way to control her so that all the money will be kept with me,this way she stays here and make money for us,its called filial piety and we deserve it'' 

''If you say so but I think the girl is already sensible, the last time didn't she share almost everything equally with us''

'' Old man are you trying to say am wicked,have you forgotten the reason you begged me to accept her into our home was because of the silver you found in the bundle you picked her up in and also the words of the witch that she will bring in wealth into our family, you made me serve her like an ancestor now its her time to pay back ''

Mayina's mother angrily left the room..

Father sighed deeply....

He blamed himself deeply he should have found a good family for this daughter, even though his intentions where not pure in the beginning he has come to love her as a father should but now mistakes of his past where hunting him.