chapter two

Well mayina since you don't like this life I will take it from you,and I thank you for giving me a chance to live in your body,i will cherish this body and your beauty and hope you rest in peace...
Since I have settled mayina it's time to start making some changes
I opened my eyes and called my mother
"mother"

"mayina are you OK,you scared mom what is wrong,are feeling hurt somewhere,the doctor said u got a shock and you will be fine after resting but you have been sleeping for hours "

"mother,am fine, how is father "

"Oh your father is getting better,Jun saved him, mayina I know you don't like Jun but he is a good man, he was so worried about you,oh what am I saying,the doctor asked you to rest,so rest OK...
In the background she saw her sister-inlaw,her first brother's wife,her sister-in-law's father was her father's bestfriend before he died he begged father to allow his daughter marry into the family,the original mayina likes to be clean she bathes twice a day even in winter but this sister-in-law doesn't like to bath she hasn't changed her clothes since two weeks ago,the original mayina forbids her from entering her room or touching her utensils well I agree with the original mayina but she should have helped her instead of insulting her

"sister-in-law,why are you hiding behind mom"

"am sorry mayina,i washed today that's why I entered your room "
Oh this original mayina is a thug

"don't worry sister-in-law,can I bother you to boil water for me to bath?

"oh,sure right now....
Chan immediately ran out of the room to the kitchen, everybody in the room was shocked, mayina never allowed Chan to touch even her bathing bucket,what is this boil water of a thing ,they where deep in thoughts until they heard mayina cough

Cough cough
"brothers,mayina is sorry for making you worry,i wunt get sick again.. "
"see you,does one buy sickness mayina,dont worry and rest well," answered her second brother Jac
"yes, yes rest well, brother will kill a chicken for you later ehum"added her first brother Sabin
"haha,it is your money that bought the chicken,it was brother Jun that risk his life to go to Gram mountain to hunt for wild chickens for mayina,since the doctor advice her to eat more chicken soup,"her third brother Sander said while laughing,
Her first brother blushed and glared at him and answered

"Isn't because mayina will not eat it if it's from brother Jun"

"OK, OK you guys stop, mayina how are you feeling? "that's her father,he was standing at the door listening to their conversation,he was scared mayina will be angry they collected money and food from Jun, he is still thinking of how to convince her about the marriage,if she refuse he will just sell his land and the family heirloom to pay Jun back,he doesn't want the reputation of his house to be tarnish,he loves his daughter but she is too proud,but at least she doesn't show her disgust in front of the villagers but they can see right, his daughter refuses farm work,only likes to sew clothes and also learnt a little of medicine from one of the refugee aunt that stayed with them for a few month,his daughter walks and eat like noble,she does things elegantly,he is scared that official will just hurt his daughter and if she marries into a big family,they look down on her but mayina never want to understand even though Jun is an orphan he is a good man, he loves his daughter and he is sure he will care for her....

"father,mayina is sorry.. sob... sob..... Am so sorry father, mayina will listen to father"

The family heard that the official impregnated Mimi the other girl in their village and thought that's the reason mayina got a shock and is now apologizing but mayina doesn't know she is just saying sorry because she thought the original is a fool that doesn't value what she has,......

"Mayina, you know father loves you best ehum,forget that scum man,he even impregnated Mimi and will now marry her as a concubine,do you want to be a concubine too?father wunt force you to marry Jun OK,father will sell the land and family heirloom to pay Jun OK, don't worry,father is sorry,father wunt force you"

" brother will work hard to pay Jun,if you don't like him, dont marry him, OK,as long as you are healthy and happy"
Mayina burst into tears, what is wrong with the original with a family like this,all she cares about is her self,what a selfish bitch
All the family started panicking,trying to coax her not to cry .

"father,mayina is wrong,i wunt hurt father again,i didn't know that scum impregnated Mimi,i just fall sick and I already realized he has been lying to me, I don't like him anymore,even if he didn't impregnate Mimi,i will never marry him,i will follow Father's instruction,i will marry Jun not because father force me but because I realized brother Jun cares for me "

Everyone started laughing
"oh good good mayina father is happy, father is proud"
Just then they heard sister Chan shout everyone rushed out including mayina to see what happened,
Immediately mayina rushed out she saw a very handsome man,even though he is on the darker side his skin is smooth with a pointed nose and a small fullpink lips,he is tall and well built even though his cotton clothes are old,its clean in his hand are two wild hares and a cotton clothes bag with rice inside.........