chapter 12

Punishment for this kind of nonsense is what??.

Mayina has been thinking of what kind of punishment to give Jun.

While Jun on the other hand was stuck between a rock and a hard place, he was happy he had a few slivers but Mayina was angry with him, he was busy brainstorming on how to make things right.

Deep in thought he muttered a question 'Brothers, how do you coax a woman ?

Eli: Ah brother are you trying to date another woman.... Aiyo aiyo I knew that mayina wasn't good for you but I was sacred of saying it out ah you have a change of heart(while talking he walked up to Jun looking all anxious and excited for the latest gossip,without even noticing how cold and dark Jun's face was)

'What are you saying you fool' roared Jun, 'don't you dare say bad things about my wife, I made a mistake ah ......
He narrated how he left mayina in town due to his excitement to go hunting and what happened when she brought his food,after his long story he saw the look of pity on his brother's faces..

He smack his mouth what is this look of pity ah

Dan sighed heavily and patted him on the shoulder 'brother, am telling you this from experience nothing and nobody can save you now,this can even give mayina a reason not to marry you'

'What do you mean not marry me,don't scare me brother'

'Am telling you, go home and think of the gravity of your offence,how can you just leave her in town,am telling you brother you messed up,am going home to my wife it's been a long day, goodnight brothers.

And Dan immediately took the route to his house hurriedly,he doesn't want Jun to start asking him questions he doesn't have answers to and he has to protect his dignity in front of the brothers he can't be a coward like Eli if his brothers knew about him kneeling on the washboard ah ah even the thought frightens him and he increase his speed and swiftly disappeared.

Jun was left with Eli.

A minute later Jun turned to talk to Eli only to see Eli many meters away from him walking hurriedly to his house.

Jun felt lonely and betrayed are this really his brothers, with a dark face he hurriedly walked home feeling the weight of the coins in his pocket instead of feeling happy he suddenly felt angry.

Tonight will be a very very long night.

Breakfast table at Mayina's house

With all the rich of food on the table: fried sweet potato with egg sauce,rice with meat broth,hot honeyed water.

Mayina's family never had this kind of breakfast.
And mama is still thinking its a waste of oil to fry sweet potatoes.

After Jun came and sat down mayina frowned her face.

And so with all the rich breakfast the table was a little gloomy until third brother made some of his jokes and everyone relaxed, it was a satisfying meal.

But when Jun wanted to talk to Mayina she faked headache and excused herself to her room leaving without a single word.

Jun was looking at her back lost, he felt a headache coming.

Note:
I love the comments and votes,but you can do more guys,please vote and comment.
This book is being rated.
And I won't be posting any author's note here anymore so for more information on updates and my new books pls add this to your reading list or press the follow button on my profile. Thank you.