chapter 13

What to eat today,what to eat tomorrow, how to add nutritional dishes?

From melon seed soup,to braised pork,braised fish,jollof rice,fried potatoes, fried sweet potatoes, potato's porridge, congee with red dates, stinky rice with peanut porridge.

Everyone in mayina's family has become glutinous.

They are all looking rosy with a healthy glow,also added a lot of fat ah.

Sister in-law smiles more every time she goes out and see all the envious faces of the village daughter in-laws.

Hmuph when she married in,all these daughter in-laws looked down on her thinking she is so poor and pitiful, they also regard her husband as a poor man especially when her father in-law got sick but now isn't she the most well treated wife. She is allowed to cook and eat anything she wants,wears new clothes sewn by her sister in-law and sister even braided her hair,thinking of food she can't help but drool she needs to hurry and complete her assignment so sister can reward her with rice cake ah....

Mayina has been punishing Jun for the pass few days he comes to eat in her house so they always see but she doesn't talk to him even when he came to ask her opinion about the house he wants to build she didn't even rise her head.

If it wasn't because his brother in-law told him that mayina is always talking about him and the new house he would have fainted due to fear of her not marrying him.

But a man has so much to think about, their wedding is in two months,the house is almost completed but he needs to cut trees for the fence,he wanted brick fence but he doesn't have enough money ah, they can only make do with this.

Jun's house

The men where shouting and working....

When third brother saw sister in-law with a basket he can't help but grin ah, thinking of what tasty meal mayina sent today ba

'Sister in-law, why are you standing there,come in, come in ....

Everyone ' ....'
They have never seen him so agile and full of energy ah, but they can relate mayina can cook,the food is always so fragrant fragrant,the aroma and the aftertaste still lingers ah

Jun '....' With a very proud expression,,..'his mayina is the best who can match her ah'

After sister in-law dish out the food from the big wooden flask it's still very hot, this is what mayina ask father to make since he has been complaining of nothing to do,father's wooden craft is so good.

There is jollof rice with fried salted fish,rice cakes have been wrapped in banana leaves for them to take home later, this is to close the mouth of those daughter in-laws even though Jun wanted to pay for the labour  they refuse so mayina decided to make different pastries everyday to substitute for it.

Don't look down on these rice cakes it is worth a few coppers in town which match they pay for their labour.

Sister in-law use the excuse of waiting for the dishes to do her assignment which is to check the layout of the house and report back to madam boss.

With one look first brother knows what she is doing so he elbowed Jun and signaled with his eyes.

'Sister in-law,please come'
When she got close to Jun
He gave her his salted fish, looking at her glutinous look and cute face trying to hesitate while throwing glances at her husband...

First brother' ...' thinking in his heart that his wife will some day sell herself for food,he need to earn more money...but she looks so cute trying to seek his permission...

So he gave her a nod, she quickly ate the fish while eating she spit out all the secrets about how mayina miss brother Jun while cooking or sewing clothes and how she sent her to spy what type of building it is...

The men while trying so hard not to laugh this sister in-law is so cute ah

If mayina knows that her secret has been exposed won't she faint from anger.

Third brother has decided to light a candle for sister in-law.