chapter 6

Shout out to PARVEENBANSAL.....thanks for adding this to your reading list

        Jun's Pov

Am very happy today,i finally have mayina,my love.....

Am going to treat her well
Cherish her
Love her
Provide for her
Protect her
And make cute babies 😍😍😍😊💓💓💓

And am going to be strong,i will deal with that official.I will revenge for my baby.

I cant let my baby think of ways to make money alone.
I know she said i shouldnt go hunting but that's what am good at,i will have to convince my friends to go with me. I know the temptation to make money will lure them in.....

I have been living for myself all these years. Even when i was with my parents i wasnt loved,my mother treated me as her nemesis because immediately i was born,my father lost his job in court.

I am blamed for his corruptable behaviour huh. How does that work?

I lied to mayina's family about my parents being dead,i am sure they are alive.

I was ill when they abandoned me and left for the north where my mother's family live. I followed people from my village to come to the south and mayina's father saved me.
The first day i saw her i knew she was my reason to live,because my heart leaped and was beating with vigour.

She is my salvation,my mayina....
Mayina means light
She is my light
My joy
My family

Immediately i got to work,i met my friends sitting under the tree.
Which means no work today.

"hey,guys" i greeted them

"ahhh jun,why are late today" Dan said
He is my best friend

"no work today?
"as you can see"Eli answered my second best friend

"and your wife will kill if you don't bring food today again"said dan to eli

This is my chance to convince them to hunt with me.

"guys come closer" after they came closer i told them about my  plans for hunting

"if its with you am ready to go,its better to face a lion than my hungry wife"

Hahahahahaha....Eli's wife is one in million huh
What about you Dan?

"why are you going to hunt Jun?,i hope its not for that ungrateful bitch again,am tired of telling you this

I cut him off....."dont call her bitch

"you see,you dont get angry until it crosses mayina,why her? Is she the only beatiful girl in this village".

"no,but she is the one who agreed to marry me"

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳their facial expression

"ma mma marry you say"

"yeah"
I told them everything that happened from last night to this morning with emphasis on the official threatening her,i dont want my friends to say bad about my light.

"fuck this officials,who do they think they are,oh i misunderstood your little wife,am sorry man"

"its fine,thats why i want to start earning money for the brideprice,and you all know we are just wasting our youth working in this port,if we form a hunting team dont you think its better"
I am tired of working at the port and earning small money anyways,if we can hunt as a team it will be better.

"we agree,"

"so when do we start"

"today,or do you have food in your house....

"no"

"toh,lets go"

We went to boss and told him we want to leave since there is no job today,moreover we where not permanent staffs of the port,so we go and come as we want.

I am going to start my future plans with my light today,i believe in my hunting skills.

Glossary
Toh:is a hausa word,a language in northern Nigeria which means agreement...i like in a conversation when you agree with what the other person is saying u can say 'toh'

My 23rd birthday was on 10th...i will add a pic to celebrate myself.....hahhahhha....wish me happy bitthday

And pls comments ...i need ur comments n postive critics