Chapter 4

Lewis POV-

Lewis sat in his room, something weird was happening with Cleo and Emma, its been bothering him ever since, Charlottes disappearance he hated thinking that Cleo's weird behavior and Charlotte could be linked, whatever it was Emma was definitely in on it. He needed to talk to Rikki about it, see if it wasn't just him noticing something weird. So he called Rikki and they planned to meet at the Juicenet café.

Lewis sat at his usual table, soon enough Rikki walked in.

"Hey Lewis, what did you call me here about?" She said sitting down.

"Are you noticing anything, weird about Cleo since Charlottes disappearance, and the fact that Emma seems to be in on it aswell." he said looking at her

"Yes honestly, I've been thinking a lot about it, how Cleo just left at the juicenet same time you were talking to Charlotte. How her sister has been talking about how she barged open the lock bathroom door, I checked the door, the hinges are damaged and the lock is messed up. She seems a lot more on edge, like she's going to burst any second. and when we go for swims, Cleo speeds ahead, she's always been the slowest." Rikki said fiddling with the menu.

"Exactly, Its like something happened that day, but I have no idea what. Emma has always been the more secretive, more private. All of a sudden that's Cleo, she never keeps thing from me, and yesterday when the police came to Cleo's, they seemed so firm, then they just left within 30 seconds, when they interrogated me, they called me to the station, practically banged down my door. Cleo's never kept things from me.." Lewis said sadly.

Rikki nodded "Something big is up, and its to do with Charlottes disappearance. And Emma is covering up for her. We need them to tell us."

"What about Cleo's random bursts of anger and how she's stronger and faster? And how she heard Kim from outside her room. How does that play into this." Lewis asked

Rikki thought about it "I have no idea."