Chapter 12

Klaus had come to visit Gold Coast again, to Rebekah's dismay. This time he was nicer, he accepted Rebekah living here and didn't try to convince her to come home. It seemed Elijah had a good influence on him. When Klaus wasn't yelling and threatening to put Rebekah back in a box, whatever that meant. He was good company, he also happened to be very attractive. But he mentioned a girl called Caroline he was into, Cleo hated to admit it but she was slightly disappointed.

Klaus decided to stay for longer this time, he wanted to be there for Cleo's full moon which was the next day, and when he smiled or laughed. It gave such a warm feeling to Cleo. Like there was light to his darkness. Apparently only she had that effect on him, according to Rebekah who noticed they had been getting closer. Cleo felt special.

Meanwhile, Rikki and Bella were getting more comfortable although got jumpy sometimes at the sight of Cleo and Rebekah. Bella was getting really close to a new boy at their school named Will, he was shy but seemed nice. Lewis hadn't been to great, he had been trying to get romantically close to Cleo again. But after he saw Cleo and Klaus talking at the beach, he assumed she liked him, and was trying to avoid her by spending more time with Will, Rikki and Bella.

Cleo was with Klaus, they had been talking all that afternoon, Cleo shared her life story, and Klaus shared his tragic life story, Cleo already knew most of it from Rebekah but Klaus childhood had a whole other chapter. Just then, they heard footsteps approaching.

"What do you think your doing. You know Lewis is really upset, you dump him for the new mysterious British new guy?? How do you even know him, no one knows him!" Rikki said angrily, she could be very protective of Lewis. With Bell and Will behind her crossing there arms.

"First of all, your the one who told me to break up with Lewis, second of all he has a name, third were not even together." Cleo said in disbelief, why cant they stay out of her business??

As if Klaus read her mind, "Or, you could stay out of her bloody business" He said standing up and facing the group.

"Maybe you should stay out of Cleo's pants tough guy." Will said squaring up to Klaus. Which surprised Cleo, she didn't think he had the guts to say something like that. That comment really made Cleo mad, but she didn't think it would be necessary to do anything, considering she also had a 1000 year old powerful anger issue hybrid. Although the others didn't know that.

Klaus raised his eyebrows, like he was shocked to have someone challenge him. He walked up to Will and stood very close to him, sizing him up. "Big boy wanna impress his little girlfriend, just because you have this," He said pointing to his biceps. "It doesn't mean you can make stupid assumptions." He said and shoved him making him fall on the sand, Will got up and dusted off the sand.

"yeah well want to see what I can do with these." He flexed his biceps then attempted to shove Klaus back. Klaus didn't flinch at all, instead he smiled leaving Will embarrassed.

"Bye Will." Klaus did a deadly smile.

Will glared and walked away with Rikki and Bella, who also looked angry. which was stupid because Will was the one who made the dumb comment.

"Idiot. he was lucky I felt nice." Klaus growled.

"In my pants, pfft that's crazy, I don't even like you." Cleo laughed, although she didn't believe herself, neither did Klaus by smile he gave her.

"Best be off now, ill see you tomorrow." He said brushing sand off his behind.

Cleo nodded and began walking back to her home.

Klaus gave her positivity about the full moon tomorrow, Which was hard considering it was just an intense pain of breaking every bone in your body. He told her about the potential, the way you can embrace being a werewolf. And roam free. Cleo was almost exited.

The next day at school was interesting, Will was avoiding eye contact in any way with Cleo and Rebekah. He was still very humiliated from the night before, Bella and Rikki were back to square 1 and Lewis was just hanging out with them, not avoiding them, but not specifically talking to them.

"So, my brother has taken an interest to you and vice versa I see." Rebekah said slyly.

Cleo blushed. "If your okay with it."

"Of course, anything that can make my brother smile and not go on murderous rampages I am ok with, I should warn you though, never mind we can worry later, so what happened with all of them last night" Rebekah pointed at Will, Bella, Lewis and Rikkis group.
"They think me and Klaus are.. intimate and Lewis got upset and then Will said something stupid and pissed me and Klaus off so he tried to fight Klaus but we all know how that went." Cleo informed her
"Ah well that explains it." Rebekah laughed. "So a full moon tonight are you ready?"
"Yeah your brother is going to help me, are you prepared for yourself?" Cleo asked
"Yeah i've sealed up windows and stuff as usual and even so i've learnt to control myself enough." Rebekah assured her.
"Did you hear, Zane made a whole cafe dedicated to Rikki, it's literally called rikkis, that's what they were doing with the juicenet they have opening tonight on a full moon what a good idea." Cleo told Rebekah sarcastically.
Rebekah rolled her eyes, "Why aren't i surprised." She chuckled.