Chapter 11

Cleo POV-

It had been about a week since, well the incident, Rikki was fully ignoring them at school, avoiding even the smallest eye contact. she was spending a lot of time with Zane again, they guessed she was dating him again, for like, the third time. Lewis was fine, he was still hanging out with Rebekah and Cleo, he just guessed that we were having a fight with Rikki and she'd get over it soon, luckily he didn't ask questions. they recently shut down the Juicenet café which sucked because it was a great meetup place, but it looked like they were planning something new.

Later that day Cleo and Rebekah went on a walk along the beach, when they heard a bunch of guys yelling out to a girl in a bikini also walking along the beach, however it looked like she hadn't been in the water.

"Hop in babe are you scared" Some guy yelled catcalling the girl. she ignored them and kept walking.

"Well, That wasn't awfully nice of them was it?" Cleo said turning to Rebekah

"No, no it wasn't." Rebekah replied, they used there powers to mess around with their surf boards just to teach a slight lesson, then continued walking, As they passed the girl she gave them a smile.

The next day at school they noticed the same girl they saw yesterday just started at Southport high.

"You again" She smiled

"Yeah, Its Emma and Cleo, you're new here?" Rebekah introduced us.

"Yeah family moves around a lot but we only came to the Gold Coast a few days ago. I'm Bella." She replied

"Nice, we'll see you around." Cleo waved and they walked to there next class.

Later that day they saw Bella hanging out with Rikki, They were slightly worried Rikki would spill the beans about there secret but they had to trust Rikki. There was no other choice.

That afternoon Rebekah and Cleo swam to the moon pool like they usually did to relax for a bit. However when they got there they were extremely surprised to see Rikki, and the Bella girl in mermaid form.

Bella didn't look shocked, Cleo assumed Rikki told her about them all.

"Nice tail." Cleo said, she didn't really know what else to say

"Likewise" Bella replied. It seemed after hanging out with Rikki, Bella wasn't as welcoming to Cleo and Rebekah, go figure.

Rikki sat in the far side of the moon pool with crossed arms.

"Rikki you cant hold a grudge forever." Rebekah said noticing her absence in the conversation,.

"Watch me." Rikki snarled.

"We are sorry ok" Rebekah said sympathetically. Cleo decided to let her do the talking. Rikki's stubbornness annoyed Cleo to much, she knew she would say something she'd regret.

"Ill forgive you under one circumstance. you tell me everything, and Bella can know to, we can trust her.

"We met her today are you insane!" Cleo started.

Rebekah nudged her.

"Fine. But I do hope, for your sake you can be trusted." Rebekah smiled, although with a hint of threat.

Rikki and Bella exchanged a look.

Cleo was a bit mad, was Rebekah really going to tell them everything?? But she also realised, it was Rebekah, she always had a backup plan. She turned to Cleo and gave her a reassuring nod.

"Me first?" Rebekah said back in her natural accent. "Lets cut straight to the chase." She said joyfully.

"I'm a vampire, Cleo is a werewolf." Rebekah expression went from welcoming to, I-will-literally-kill-you-if-you-react-in-a-way-I-don't-like.

Rikki and Bella looked terrified. their expression made Cleo realise why Rebekah told them. if you just found out you were standing in front of two very powerful supernatural creatures, would you really want to cross them, it would be basically suicide. And plus, Rebekah could compel the memory away If they did tell anyone, although that could get difficult.

"You-" Bella started

"Drink human blood, yes. Although next time raise your hand, any other questions loves." Rebekah said checking her nails. Cleo loved the way Rebekah could do that to serious situations. Rikki and Bella didn't look awfully amused. "Oh stop gawking, I haven't hurt anyone since I moved to gold coast, only a little taste now and then to keep me from literally desiccating. oh I almost forgot, its Rebekah, Rebekah Mikealson." She told them.

Rikki gulped. Bella looked mortified.

"I'm harmless, minus the full moon where I cant control myself." Cleo told them. "And Rebekah wouldn't hurt you." Rebekah nodded.

"But you killed Charlotte" Rikki reasoned.

"She did what" Bella raised her eyebrows

"It was an accident." Cleo said bluntly. "Not my fault I was born with a stupid werewolf gene that intensified my anger."

"I think that's it for today." Rebekah said.

"There's more, actually I really don't want to know, I'm going home to process this." Rikki said getting ready to swim back.

"You should go to Bella, see you at school." Rebekah smiled comfortingly. They gave a half hearted wave to both of them before swimming away.

"Do you think they'll tell anyone." Cleo asked

"Nah, there terrified of us, give it a week, they'll have mainly got over the fear although they'll probably spend a lot of time researching our kind, so expect some strange internet theories." Rebekah told Cleo, she was pretty experienced. Which made sense, considering she had many lifetimes to make friends she had to tell her secret to.

Cleo nodded. that was interesting.