Chapter 14

Rebekah POV-
Rebekah managed to find Wills sister, Sophie who works at Rikki's, and tricked her into inviting Rebekah into her house, which she shared with Will. after finding the house she stepped inside and looked around, inside their was a wood desk filled with a shell and fossil collection, Will did diving so Rebekah guessed he found these on the ocean floor. Will was out at training as Sophie told her, he would be back in half an hour so Rebekah looked around his house for a while, she found a box and when she opened it sure enough there was a few guns, filed with wooden bullets. and about 10 wood stakes, and a few vervain herbs. here's the proof, Will is definitely a hunter.

Rebekah sighed. Oh lord, she was going to have to break her rule, but it was either that or having to deal with a hunter who's just constantly trying to kill her in anyway possible.

So she crawled under his bed to wait for him to come home. In about 10 minutes Will walked in, and as he walked to his bed Rebekah got out of the bed and knocked him out in one swift movement.

She dragged him to her house, her "parents" weren't home at the moment, them and Elliot were having a holiday trip, well she compelled them to so she could be home alone. She tied him up to her room and waited for him to wake up. he soon woke up in shock. He saw her and narrowed his eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me." He growled.

Rebekah walked up to him as he strained the ropes that tied him down.

"Because your a hunter, and hunters cause an awful lot of drama that I don't need. And consider yourself lucky, instead of killing you, I'm just going to wait until vervain is out of your system." Rebekah smiled.

Will didn't look to scared, Rebekah eyed his bracelet realising it might have vervain that stops compulsion. Before she compelled him, she wanted to ask a few questions.

"Why are you here." She asked. "And how did you find out about us."

"Bella told me, and I noticed Cleo's golden werewolf eyes and your brother, I cant exactly tell if he's a werewolf or a vampire, but either way. he's trouble, and I suspected you were a vampire or even a werewolf, and this obviously proves your a vampire. so I want to end you all, the Gold Coast has no time for supernatural pests. Normally I tolerate werewolf's, they can be helpful but these ones have teamed with the real enemy." he spat.

"Was the spitting necessary ,this is a nice carpet. Whatever, now you better hope that my suspicions  are right and the vervain Is in the bracelet, if it was in your system, lets just say it would take up to three days and be a lot more painful." Rebekah smiled as she took off the bracelet. It burned her hand, yep vervain.

"Have fun with the other hunter in town." Will laughed. "he's technically retied but I'm sure he'd love to finish the job off."

Rebekah groaned. This guy really pissed her off, she kicked the leg of his chair making it snap off and he fell on the floor along with the chair in a large thump. He just laughed.

"Who is the other hunter." Rebekah looked into Wills eyes. He continued to laugh. God damn he also had vervain in his system. She need to find a better place to put Will while she waited for the vervain to leave him so she could compel him to forget about his extra hobby and leave her and Cleo alone.

"How does the attic sound dear Will." Rebekah told him.