mom and dad are coming over

Mom and dad are coming over today and since last time I was not felling good i am felling a lot more better than last time. When they came over my dad asked me " How is my baby girl doing?" I layed my head on his shoulder and said " i am doing ok yesterday i was not felling good at all." He looked at me and said " You look pale and like you are having a fever." I looked at him and said " i feel fine but a little hot." Mom came over to me and asked me " How is my baby girl doing?." I shook my head no as in i was not felling good at all. She felt my head and said " Homey you are burning up." I looked at her and said " You know what you guys stay down here and i will be right back." I ran upstairs and went to my room and Spencer asked me" Alexa are you okay you look sick?" . I looked at him and said" I don't feel good right now Mom and Dad are downstairs if you can bring the kids downstairs that'd be great I'll be laying down if you need me. " he looked at and said " okay if you need anything there is a heating pad in the room in the closet and the kids are laying down so they shouldn't bother you. " I looked at him and nodded and said" thank you". Katie came over today and asked me how I was doing I was laying down and I said " I don't feel good I have a fever and I'm not going to the hospital for it so I have to stay up here and lay down for a little bit. " she looks at me and said " okay if you need me I'll be at my house or I can stay here if you need me to." I shook my head and then I laid down to go to sleep.