Back to the hospital..

So i am back at the hospital for..i don't even know what for at this point. The doctor took me back to the infusion room and put an IV in my left arm and said " i will be back in an hour to flush your port." My mind went blank at this point i just want to go back home and do anything else other than this. When i got home Katie was pacing back and forth and i stopped her and said " Katie i am right here ok." She gave me a tight hug but i pulled away. She looked at me and asked " Alexa are you ok?" I looked at her and said " Sorry Katie..i had chemotherapy and i am a little tired." She looked at me and asked " the cancer is back?" Our eyes filled with tears and then i said " I..i guess so Katie i have no idea what i am going to tell everyone else."  Katie took my hand and said " just wait till you are ready to tell them don't rush it." I looked at her and hugged her even tighter than she hugged me before. I ran up to my room and screamed Mom came up to my room and asked " honey are you okay? Do you need anything?." I looked at her and said " i don't know if i can deal with cancer anymore." She looked at me and said " Honey you are gonna beat cancer agian like you did when you were 14." She walked out of my room and Katie came in and layed beside me. She said " it's ok if you can't do it." My eyes filled with tears and i said " I can but it's gonna be harder." I felt a sharp pain in my head it happened to me after Chemo every time when i was 14. Katie rubbed my back and said " You need water i will be right back." I honestly did not need water i needed Spencer. Katie came in with a glass of water and said " here you go." I took a sip and said " thank you." She shook her head and said nothing. When Katie and I were eating i told Katie " I don't want it." Katie looked at me and said " You have to keep your straight up." I looked at her and said " i don't feel good." Katie started to rub my back and said " ok let's go lay down." While i was going up to my room I suddenly fell Katie caught me and helped me to my bed.