Yes I feel good

I finally feel good and i thought that was crazy i mean i had the stomach flu for 3 weeks and now i feel fine. Mom came up to my room and said " Honey you look great." I got up and said " ugh mom i know." I texted Katie.

A; Katie i feel fine

K that is great

A i am comming over.

K you don't have to ask

When i got to Katie's house she looked at me and said " You look a lot better than yesterday." I looked at her and said " yeah you are right i do feel good." I went to sit down beside her and said " i think i like Dlyan." She looked at me and said " You can't like Dlyan he is your past." I looked at her and said " Sure he is in my past but we are still friends." She looked at me and said " okay well.." She paused oh God she is shaking bad i am sitting beside her and i yelled for mom " Mom katie is shaking like crazy!!!." My eyes filled with tears and then mom came into the room and said " She is having a seizure." I grabbed the medication she needed and then mom gave it to her and told me " she should be fine in 10 seconds." Katie got up and i hugged her tightly and said " don't do that ever agian Katie." Katie looked at me and said "  did I have a seizure?." I looked at her and said "  You did but you are better now."