Back home

When i got home i felt like i did something wrong but I knew i didn't. Mom came up to my room and asked " How was the visit with Katie?" I looked at her and said " it was fine but..she fell out of the tree and bumped her head." Mom looked at me and said " she will get better soon." She walked out of my room and i was all alone no Katie no Spencer just me. Jenifer has been watching the kids for me while i try to get things done and on track, Jennifer does not mind watching the kids for me when i need it which is great. With Katie not at home by my side it makes me feel like I did do something stupid of course I did. I always overthink like this because I feel like I did do something wrong but I keep reassuring myself that I didn't. Jack has been coming around a lot more to see me and help out we kind of are dating now but it's only on and off. Jack and I get along very well and he likes helping out with the kids and he loves the kids like their his own. With Jack around it makes me feel a lot better because I feel safe. Jack and I never fight about anything unlike me and Spencer or me and Dylan we always fought about something and I always had to start it. I told myself I didn't  want to date again but then I did and Jack like I said has been helping a lot.