All is Found

A nice night it was as three very special children played together. They were inside Anna and Elson's room as they played enchanted forest with the snow figures Elson made. "Oh no! Prince Elson is trapped in the snow goblin's evil spell!" Anna held up a small snow version of Elson with a prince outfit.  

"Quick! Elson, make a princess! One that looks like (Y/N)!" (Y/N) giggled at Anna's request. "Why not a warrior? A female warrior that can save Prince Elson?" she suggested and smiled more as she watched Anna's face brighten. "Brilliant!" Anna exclaimed as Elson quickly made a version of (Y/N) with a princess outfit and a sword while he chuckled. 

"Don't worry! (Y/N) is here to save Elson!" Anna exclaimed as King Agnarr peeked in, watching them play. Well, it's more like a show to (Y/N). (Y/N) grabbed her character as Anna picked up the snow goblin. "Where's Prince Elson?!" (Y/N) played along with her as she grinned. 

"You will never get the prince!" Anna thrust the goblin figure towards (Y/N) and (Y/N) moved her character so she could dodge. "Help me!" Elson decided to play along with them as he pulled up his character. Anna and (Y/N) made their characters fight with huge grins on their faces as (F/N) looked in with Agnarr beside him. 

Both fathers entered the room with a smile as they watched them play. "I must... save... Elson...!" (Y/N) thrust the small sword toward the snow goblin. "Nooooo! Then the snow goblin was defeated!" Anna put her arms up like a kid getting their first candy. 

"And both Elson and (Y/N) found the lost fairies and saved the Enchanted Forest," (Y/N) continued as they didn't notice both (Y/N)'s and Elson and Anna's parents were watching them play and heard the whole thing. 

"And they lived happily ever after..." Elson finishes the story as (Y/N)'s eyes meet with Elson's and they both smile at each other, not noticing that they loosened their grips with their little figures. 

"Then...!" Anna took Elson's and (Y/N)'s figures and held them up toward the older children's faces as they looked at her in surprise. "Prince Elson and (Y/N) get married!" She makes the figures kiss while making kissing noises as both Elson and (Y/N) blush. 

"Anna!" Elson exclaimed in embarrassment as (Y/N) scratched the back of her head. She felt so embarrassed because she noticed her parents were watching them. She knew her father would lecture her about boys when they went back home. 

"Honestly Anna, stop doing that..." (Y/N) muttered as she felt awkward. "Alright kids, (Y/N) has to go now," they looked up to see King Agnarr smiling at all of them. "Awww! But it was getting to the good part!" Anna exclaimed as she referred to the small figures that Elson made. 

"It's no enchanted forest I've ever seen," King Agnarr smiled as Elson and (Y/N) gasped. "You've seen an enchanted forest?" Elson asked as (Y/N) continued. "Or been in an enchanted forest?" She asked with wonder and curiosity in her eyes. "Wait, what?" Anna questioned with a tilt of her head. 

"Did you really?" Elson asked again as Agnarr chuckled. "I Have. Once," he grinned at the children as Anna stood up. "And you've never told us this before?" Anna questioned with a pout as she placed her hands on her hips. "Well, I can tell you now, if you—" 

Without any delay, three of the children rushed to Elson's bed with laughter and smiles. (Y/N) sat beside Elson and Anna sat on the other side of Elson as all of them eagerly looked at King Agnarr. "Okay, now!" Elson grinned at his father as Anna quickly changed positions to be beside (Y/N). 

"Tell us now!" She wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s shoulders as (Y/N) grinned at Agnarr. "Please tell us," she pleaded while being polite as she watched Queen Iduna, her mother, and her father walking over to them. "Are you sure about this?" Iduna asked softly as she looked at Agnarr in concern.