Life's Too Short

"Uhh... Avoid the ice, guys! We're on the right path." I warned as we walked through different and dangerous ice spikes. It was very obvious that Elson did all this. He must feel very scared and distressed if these spikes were here. "How would you know that the King did this?" Kristoff asked as I duck under an ice spike. "You think mother nature would do something like this? I mean, there are icicles, but most of them are made by dripping water so..." I gestured the spikes as he finally got the idea and he began to smirk at me. "Are you sure it's just that? Or... is it something else?" Knowing what he meant, I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. "What if I am thinking that way?" I asked him, knowing that I thought about the situation differently. "Well, I'm no love expert, but it's pretty obvious that you're in love with the King." He commented as he smirked at me. 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes towards him and just smirk. "Anyway, how exactly are you guys planning to stop this weather?" Kristoff asked me and Anna as we continued walking through the ice spikes. "Oh, we're gonna talk to my brother," Anna replied with a proud smile and Kristoff just gave her a concerned look. "That's your plan? My ice business is riding you guys to talk to your brother?" Kristoff asked in disbelief as I was now ahead of both of them. "Yep!" Anna replied and I heard a yelp from Kristoff. I looked behind me to see that his nose was pressed against the spike. "So you're not at all afraid of him?" Kristoff asked as he carefully moved around the spike. "Why would I be?" Anna questioned as I watched Olaf skipped ahead from me. 

"Yeah! He seems to be the nicest, gentlest..." My eyes widen as an ice spike pierced through Olaf's torso. "... and warmest person ever! And he's so loveable!" I noticed his lower part of his body continued to walk until it stumbles on the ground when it hits onto a wall of ice. Olaf notices the spike that was pierced through him. "Oh, look at that." He touched the spike while still giving a huge smile towards us. "I've been impaled." He giggled as I shook my head towards the snowman. That was dark, Olaf. I removed him out of the spike and placed himself back to his lower body. I added more snow in his torso and placed his button coal back in place. "Oh! Thank you, (Y/N)! I see why Elson l— misses you!" I raised an eyebrow when Olaf cut himself out. "Yeah! He misses you so much!" Olaf smiled at me and he began to waddle away from me in a hurry.

"That was weird..." I muttered out as I gave a dumbfounded look towards Amaretto and he just gave me what looks like a shrug. I looked back ahead and we continued our journey to the North Mountian. What seems like just a few minutes, we stumble across a dead end and a mountain wall going straight up. "What now?" Anna asked as we looked up to the mountain wall. "Mm..." Kristoff trailed off as he and I looked up to the wall. "It's too steep," I commented as Kristoff went to grab something inside his bag. "I've only got one rope and you don't know how to climb mountains." Kristoff continued for me as I looked back to the wall to see Anna attempting to go up the wall. "Says who?" Anna questioned as Sven nudged Kristoff and gestured him towards the wall. "What are you doing?" Kristoff asked as we watched Anna trying to climb the mountain.

"I'm going to see my brother!" Anna screamed out as I sighed and rubbed my temple. "You're gonna kill yourself..." I commented as Anna went to step on the wrong spot. "I wouldn't put my foot there." As I said that, Anna's foot slips and she hanged on so that she wouldn't fall. "You're distracting me!" Anna exclaimed as she went step on another wrong spot. "Or there," Kristoff continued as Anna slips again. I felt my heart tugging me towards my left and I looked over to that direction. "How do you know Elson even wants to see you? (Y/N), yeah, because they love each other—" I block out my senses and began to walk over to where my heart was taking me. I saw Amaretto and Olaf follow me as I found that there was another way. 

I felt my heart tugging me forward as I felt it skip a beat. I walked through the pathway as I heard trotting noises coming behind me as well as the conversation between Anna and Kristoff. As we got out of that pathway, I saw an ice staircase leading towards a beautiful ice palace. "Olaf...?" I looked down at the snowman as he looked up to me. "Yes, (Y/N)?" He asked as I pointed behind me. "Call the others. Anna possibly didn't make it that far, she's probably in the same place." I commented as I saw the snowman nodding his head. "Alright, (Y/N)!" He began to skip away towards where we used to be as I looked back towards the palace. My heart kept on tugging me over to the staircase, but I have to wait for the others first. I felt Amaretto nudging his head against mine, but I took no attention to it.