To The North Mountain and Meeting a Familiar Snowman

Not expecting that thumbnail, huh? XDDDDD

❄-❄-❄-❄-❄

I was on Amaretto as he followed Sven and the sleigh that Kristoff and Anna were on. They were moving fast and Amaretto was able to catch up since this is just his normal speed when he's trotting fast. "Hang on! We like to go fast." I heard Kristoff shout out and Anna replying to that quickly. "I like fast!" She leaned back and placed her feet up on the sleigh's dash. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Get your feet down." I watched Kristoff placing Anna's feet back down. "This is fresh lacquer. Seriously, were you raised in a barn?" Kristoff spat on the dash to clean it off and because of the speed we were in, his spit got on Anna's face, making her yelp in disgust and wipe her face with her glove. I chuckled because I wasn't in the sleigh with them and was glad it didn't hit me. "No, I was raised in a castle," Anna muttered out as Kristoff hummed in delight when he was done cleaning the dash. "So uh... tell me, what made the King go all ice-crazy?" Kristoff asked as he looked at both me and Anna. Amaretto got near the sleigh so that I could talk to them, which I appreciated. 

"This should be fun...!" I muttered out in anger as I scold myself for forgetting about Anna's fiancé. "Tell Kristoff how you fell in love and found true love after just meeting your so-called fiancé in just one day." After I said that Kristoff looked at me in shock as Anna scoffed at my comment. "That's not what happened, (Y/N)! I know it was all my fault. I...I got engaged, but then he freaked out because I'd only just met him, you know, that day. And he said she wouldn't bless the marriage, and—" Kristoff interrupts Anna. "Wait, you fell in love with this guy after just meeting him and got engaged to someone you just met that day?" He asked in disbelief as he looked over at me. "Yes, yes she did," I answered with a hint of anger in my tone. "Anyway, I got mad and so he got mad and then he tried to walk away, and I grabbed his glove—"

"Hang on!" He interrupted again and turned his body towards Anna, looking at me. "You mean to tell me she got engaged to someone she just met that day?" He directed me to answer as I saw Anna frown and looked at me. "She asked for her brother's blessings, as well as mine, of course, he would be flabbergasted, enraged, and go ice-crazy. I'm also enraged, still am." I answered firmly as I saw Anna roll her eyes. "Yes, pay attention! But the thing is he wore the gloves all the time, so I just thought, maybe he has a thing about dirt. Turned out (Y/N) and our parents knew why, and—" "Didn't your parents or (Y/N) ever warn you about strangers?" Kristoff asked Anna and she became silent. "I mean, you're talking to two strangers right now, and one of them is capable of fighting and knocking you out." I smirked and Kristoff gave me a friendly "you got me" look as he smirked back. "Yes, they did..." Anna mumbled as she scooted further away from Kristoff.

"But Hans isn't a stranger!" Anna continued as I looked at her like she was crazy. "He is a stranger." I pointed out, making her laugh bitterly at my statement. "Well, alright then, pop quiz!" I crossed my arms as I glared at Anna. "What's his last name?" I smirked as I knew that answer when I was studying about other kingdoms, the Southern Isles being one of them. "Of... the Southern Isles." She replied and I clicked her tongue. "Wrong, it's Westergaard. One of the thirteen princes of the Southern Isles, the country." I smirked at Anna as she mutters under her breath about me being a smartass. Kristoff smirked at what I was doing and joined in. "Favorite food?" He questions Anna as she looked over at him. "Sandwiches!" She replied quickly. "What is a personality trait your partner dislikes about themselves, and that they share with a parent?" I asked and Kristoff smirked at me as Anna looked over at me. "... C-Compassionate!" She hesitated her answer. 

"Best friend's name?" Kristoff asked. 

"Probably John," Anna replied. 

"Eye color?" He raised his eyebrow.