Meeting Oaken, Kristoff, and Sven

NOTE:

To those old readers or read the first four chapters as it was released, I changed the explanation of (Y/N)'s perspective on Elson's self-doubt about his powers. I saved you the trouble of scrolling where the quote is because it's at the end of the chapter before this. 

You're welcome :))

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I ran towards where I saw Elson ran through, I tripped and noticed that there was ice below me and the water was forming thick ice. I looked up to see Elson running away as every step he would take makes more ice forming below him. "Elson, please come back! Please...!" I sobbed on the ground as I heard running footsteps getting louder. I looked down at my bloodied arm to see that the blood, that was dripping on my forearm, was already dry because of the cold and my hand was so red and bloodied up. It had many cuts and a very large cut across my palm. "(Y/N)!" I felt arms wrapping around me as I sobbed. I looked up to see Anna and I hugged her, ignoring what she did during the party.

"The fjord..." I heard Hans stated and I looked up to see that the water was completely freezing the entire fjord around the kingdom. "(Y/N)..." Anna helped me up and inspected my injured hand. "We should get that cleaned and patched up," Hans suggested and I nodded from his words as we got back to the castle. As soon as we got there, Kai took me away from Anna and Hans and we went inside the castle. We got inside my room and he started to wash my arm and palm and treated my wounds. "I need to go and find Elson, Kai..." I muttered as he finished bandaging my wound. 

"I know, (Y/N), but are you able to do this with your injured hand?" He asked as I looked down at my patched up hand. "I'll just avoid using my left hand and everything will be alright," I commented and Kai nodded. "Go and changed quickly, Princess Anna might go after him as well." I nodded from his words and he went out of my room to let me change into my winter outfit.

" I nodded from his words and he went out of my room to let me change into my winter outfit

(Not my pics, but I made the collage of the outfit tho lol. I hope my fashion sense and color scheme is good—)

I fixed up my gray cloak and went out of my room. In the corner of my eye, I saw white specs coming down the sky and I noticed that it was snowing. It must be because of Elson's powers. I gulped nervously and quickly ran out of the castle and looked for Anna. "Snowing! It's snowing! The King has cursed this land!" I heard the duke cried out as I tried to look where he was. "He must be stopped. You have to go after him!" I heard again and a familiar yell came after that statement. "No!" I finally found Anna and quickly went over where they were.

"You!" I watched the duke hissed and hid behind his guards. "Is there sorcery in you too? Are you a monster too?!" I growled in anger and pulled Anna behind me, glaring at the duke. "Elson is not a monster!" I yelled in anger and clenched my fists. Everyone in the kingdom knew that whenever I get angry, which is rare, I would snap and do bad things to the person that made me angry. That's the reason why I rarely get mad and I try to stay as calm as I could, not killing the person at all. "Why are you protecting him?! You're awfully friendly with the King... Too close as friendly if I may. Did he brainwashed you?!" The duke screamed out nonsense as I felt Anna grip my shoulder to calm me down.