Elson...

I watched Elson with a soft smile as I stood beside Anna. We weren't late and I was glad we came on time. In my peripheral vision, I could see Anna waving back at Hans, who had awkwardly waved at her as a man, sitting on his left, was leaning on his shoulder fast asleep. I looked back at Elson to see him bowing down to the Bishop so that the Bishop can place the crown on Elson's head. Elson stood straight again and took a deep breath, looking down at the scepter and orb.

He was about to grab them, but he stopped when the Bishop clears his throat, making Elson flinch at the sudden gesture. "Your Majesty, the gloves," the Bishop gestured to Elson's gloved hands and I began to worry. Elson hesitated and looked at me for help. I softly smile at him and gestured for him to remove his gloves. "I'm here..." I mouthed out and he nodded at my words.

He slowly removed his gloves and placed them on the pillow, between the scepter and orb. He takes a deep breath again and grabbed the objects with shaky hands. He faces the crowd after he grabbed them and the Bishop began to speak, making everyone rise to their feet. I noticed Elson tensing up, but he seems to be trying to calm himself down by inhaling and exhaling at a slow pace. 

He was doing ok until he looked down at his hands and he began to tense up again, his hands shaking more. "King Elson of Arendelle!" As soon as the Bishop finished, Elson quickly placed the scepter and orb quickly back on the pillow and puts on his gloves again. The Bishop seems to notice the frost too as he looked down at the scepter and orb. 

I made sure that he knew about Elson's powers before getting him for today. I gave him a small smile as a "thank you" when he turned towards me and he nodded back at me with a smile as a "you're welcome". "King Elson of Arendelle!" The crowd repeated as they cheered and clapped. Elson smiled at the crowd as they clapped for him. He glanced at me and looked back at the crowd as they kept on clapping. Anna nudged my side and gave me a sly smile. I rolled my eyes and shook my head again. I wonder if someone is counting how many times I've been shaking my head. 

❄-❄-❄-❄-❄

I giggled with a smile as the band was playing very lively music and I watched a few people dancing in the center of the ballroom. People on the side were clapping to the beat, and laughing in joy, ecstatic for their new King. "(Y/N)?" I looked over to my right to see Kai with his usual smile on his face. "What is it, Kai?" I asked as we walked over near the throne area. "Would I do the announcing or would you?" He asked and I smiled at him. "I think you should do it, Kai. If you want to that is?" Kai began to shake his head.

"No, no. Why not you do it? It'll get you closer to Elson~." He whispered the last part and that made me blush. Kai acts like an uncle to me and I knew it was a mistake to tell him about my feelings for Elson. "If you insist... I want to make sure he's ok anyway. He was so scared back in the chapel." I made an excuse and waved goodbye at Kai as I heard him chuckle at my excuse. I went up to the throne area after the music was finished and the guests noticed Elson in the room.

Everyone looked over at the throne area as Elson walks over to the throne. "King Elson of Arendelle!" I introduced myself as he stood in front of his throne. "Princess Anna of Arendelle!" I introduced myself again and lightly grinned as I watched Anna rushing over and standing far away from Elson. I walked over to her as she awkwardly waves at the crowd. "Ahem..." I gestured her over to where Elson is and pushed her lightly with one arm towards him.

Elson chuckled as he watched us, mostly me, trying to get Anna to stand beside him. "Oh, here? Are you sure? I don't think I'm supposed to—" I cut her off by grabbing her shoulders firmly and placing her beside Elson. I smiled at them before moving away from them as everyone clapped toward them. After they clapped, Anna looked over at me for help as she awkwardly stood with Elson.