F R O Z E N 1

T H I N G S  T O  K N O W:

> Frozen and Frozen 2 belong to Disney. 

> Images and Videos belong to their rightful owners.

> The songs will be treated like the characters are talking or having inner thoughts. Unless mentioned that the character is singing like for example, Anna complimenting Kristoff about his song about Reindeers or Queen Iduna singing All Is Found (that song is my favorite, also Show Yourself bc it still gives me the chills ;-;).

> I got inspired to do this because of OneArtsyGamer03 stories because I love her Elson X Reader and Meredith X reader. Oh, wait, Merrick X Reader since she's changing Male Merida's name because everyone sees Meredith as a female name (It's a unisex name, come on! I have proof).

 Oh, wait, Merrick X Reader since she's changing Male Merida's name because everyone sees Meredith as a female name (It's a unisex name, come on! I have proof)

> Go read OneArtsyGamer03 stuff and tell her that I sent you to her or you just found this book and you also read her books. I would say to follow her, but... *compares her no. of followers to mine* COUGH Anyway!!! 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I love Male Elsa. I love Female Elsa too, but not in that way. She's taken because my sister loves her HAHAHAH—

Edit:
Long time no talk.
So, OneArtsyGamer03's account got deleted. She's devastated, however, she has made a back up account called OneMadGamer03 if something like that ever happens. She also has made a new one, which will be where she'll be transferring her content, which is called PhoenixGamer03. Send her love for me and always support her <3

I'll also be transferring my published books to Ao3, just in case something like that happens too. I also need to back up my 7 years of progress of 40+ drafted books on there so that I won't cry when THE BIG ONE happens 🥹

Updates will be coming soon (I swear). Just need to finish my finals (once again) and big projects in school. I also have this big animation project that I'll be doing soon on my own and possibly commissions if I have the confidence to do so. Also considering that I'll be in college in a few months from now. I hate being an adult :')))