Ch. 23

"You know your ding dog could have showed.! " You say while holding in a laugh and standing up while running your fingers through your tangled hair. Mattia thinks for a moment before raising his eyebrows in annoyance.

"Well obviously perky boobs are a trend for you I see?" Mattia says while laughing, not actually thinking you would take it to heart. "I-" You start but shut up before it leads to an argument.

Mattia tell by the expression on your far and he immediately starts apologizing, and pleading it was joke. Meanwhile you're just thinking, slightly getting mad but starts bursting out laughing.

"Wh-why are you laughing?" Mattia says while his eyebrows knit together slowly. You just smile and shake your head while going downstairs. You hungry you finna get sum to EAT!

(ANYONE ELSE GET HAPPY WHEN THEY GET FOOD? ?)

Polibio follows you all the way,  downstairs as you grab some cereal off of his fridge and grab two bowls.

"Oh I'm not hungry?" He says turning around not facing you with a slight disgusted face. "What's wrong?" You ask while putting a bowl back up and grabbing the milk out of the fridge.

"Nothing I just need to hang out with Ale (toxic ass) so we can uhhh play games you know and not eat cereal."

" What's wrong with the cereal?" You ask now more focused on him than usual. " I'm just used to eating pancakes, eggs, and fruit you know; all that good shit." He says before laughing.

" Well I'm sorry not everyone always has a extravaganza food menu." You say annoyed while slamming the cereal box back up on the fridge losing your appetite.

You just set your bowl back in the cabinet and rolled your eyes heavily.

"Y/n, baby, I didn't mean it like that..." He says while crossing his arms, and gritting his teeth slowly. "You're really gonna make me furious y/n." He said blinking a couple times before looking at you leaning on the counter.

"I'm a go shopping, figure out what your epic meal is gonna be!" You say with an almost rational tone.

You step aside from the kitchen and walk over to the door and put your hoodie on. Gosh it smelled like him from when y'all were hugging, or just cuddling. You knew you couldn't stay mad at him so you just decided; that you needed a break to think about your thoughts.

You quickly slipped your shoes on and headed outside before realising you weren't even planning on going shopping, it was just a little cover lie so he wouldn't come looking for you; in case you were still mad.

You silently thought to yourself while walking on the sidewalk of the road and fiddling with your hands in your pocket.

Mattia stayed at home to think over some thoughts as well.

Why was y/n do moody?

Was she on her time?

Or is she just being an rude ass for no reason ? Mattia shrugged to himself before going back upstairs and flopping on the bed before getting comfy and switching on the TV. He then switched on Greenhouse Academy.

HOW DO YALL LIKE THIS? IS IT OK I KINDA LIKE IT LOWKEY. BUT I WANT TO SAY ThAT YALL SHOILD WATCH GREENHOUSE ACADEMY CUZ SOMENE FROM WATTPAD INSPIRED IT TO ME AND OMG IS IT GREAT. BUT I LOVE YALL AND REMEBER YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND YOU MATTER AND DESERVE A PLACE IN THIS WORLD :)💛💛💛