Ch. 18

The plane ride was pretty long to be honest but you had slept through most of it, so you couldn't really tell. You woke up around just as the plane was landing. On time you thought.

The male next to you licked his lips softly as you walked over him to get out of the area. You payed the male no mind and walked off of the plane while grabbing your suitcase on the way off.

You looked around for anyone you knew somewhat to pick you up, even though Mattia was picking you up you still wondered. You texted him shortly saying where are you, he simply replies with a ' my mom's picking you up', you say ok then look around for any signs.

'Y/n L/n' a sign reads out with a female reads out. You smile brightly and walk up to the woman. "Hi, I'm Y/n!" You say holding out your hand. She gasps and pulls you into a hug. You smile brightly and hug her back. Mattias mom is sweet you think to yourself.

You and Mattias mom let go of the hug and get in the car, with you sitting in the back on the right side.

"So how did you and my baby meet up." His mom says while smacking her lips and focusing on the road. You gulp slightly and smile then begin to talk.

"Well he had sent me a message, but turns out it was the wrong number so we just started talking. " You say nodding while looking out the window. "Crazy story." She says stoping at a convenient store.

"I'll be back chanula I'm a go buy us some drinks and then we'll head home. " You smile then nod as she walks in the store to buy see drinks. Ten minutes later she comes back with two sprites. She hands you one as you say thank you and she begins, back on the road.

(I don't drink soda lol ATLEAST not anymore but y'all like sodaaaa some of y'all so yeah

Hope y'all liked this chapter babes n zarts! 😚 Stay beautiful babesssss

Guys also y'all said y'all wanted a Kairi book well some of y'all did sooo I'm making one but it'll take some time here's the book cover for it.          👇🏽

.     .