Ch. 21

It's the next day and Mattia wakes up to you not next to him, he slowly stretches his arms before slinging his legs at the end of the bed. You fetchively walk out of the bathroom with a soft cleansing towel over your head, with a towel obviously wrapped around your body as well.

Mattia smirks and rubs his chin soothingly while looking at you up and down. "Well hello babe good morning." He says while raising his right eyebrow slowly while walking over to you. Mattia kisses you gently on your cheek before grabbing ahold of your chin and kissing you softly. Like yet as of you were fragile; but enough to feel it.

Time skip

You and Mattia are out at the mall while his mom picks up some supplies for the house, at the end of the store. Mattia walks up to a pair of slides and tries them on before putting them in his hand. "You like those?" The cashier says while quirking her eyebrows up.

"Yeah they're just what I needed." Mattia states while smiling and turning back to his girlfriend. (Aka you)

"You know I can ring you up and maybe get your number." The cashier lady says while speaking once again. You raise both of your eyebrows up in shock and cross your arms firmly while looking at Mattia through gritted teeth.

"Excuse me?" You say looking directly at her as she fiddled with her bracelet not backing down. Mattia slips his arm around your waist so you could loosen up and gently soothes your skin while rubbing it gently.

"I just thought I could ring your number on your shoes. " She says giving a smartalic response, knowing damn well she didn't say that. You roll your eyes and walk out the store as Mattia pays real quick leaving you then comes back outside the store.

"Sorry that happened babe." He says sighing and pulling you into a hug while his he'd rests on top of your head. " I just don't want nobody to take you away from me." You say while rubbing Mattias back softer and softer.

Mattia smiles gently and kisses your forehead while shaking his head back and forth.

"You know I love you y/n~