Ch. 22

"You know I love you y/n, right?"

Mattia tells me soothingly, you feel your heat soon begin to beat faster than before, but you don't fret. You keep a calm smile and wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his ear gently.

"You know I love you too, right Mattia.."

You smile and reassure your yourself that you're fine and not finna hyavd your heart explode. Mattia hugs you tighter and closes his eyes; as if he's picturing the future about us. Or maybe I'm Just getting ahead of myself.

TIKE SKIP LUV

You and Mattia make.it back to his mom's house and y'all sit on the porch until a plane crashes and your head gets sliced😜😾

(hehe)

Seriously, when y'all got to his mom's house y'all went inside and chit chatted a bit in the living room until the lights go black. (LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR)

You quickly look around to ur left to see pitch darkness but in your mind Mattia is next to you. Mattia turns his phone on to reveal a light pimerging on his face. You smile at him before his mom called comes flooding into the living room.

"What on earth happened in here." she says while looking around as if she could see us. " Power went out." I say point blankly and Mattia stands up grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs. "Bye mom: we're tired." Mattia said before shutting the door visciously.

Mattia slowly wraps his arms around your waist, as you do so to his neck as he plants small kisses alongside your neck.  You clean see your eyes as Mattias gently lips run up and down your neck, while his free hand grasps at yo bOoTy.

Mattia covers your mouth real quick before you let out a soft, yet gentle moan; letting Mattia know you hit that sweet spot.

~~~

Morning had arrived even though the power had went out, Mattia was laying passed out, ass half hanging out, on the bed. While you on the other hand had just woken up. You smile to yourself as you thought about what happened last night.

You slip on your underwear, bra, pants, and your shirt. Mattia heard you rummaging around while getting dressed and turned over on his back revealing almost his ding dong. (lmao)  You laugh to yourself which leads to Mattia flipping you off while half unconscious.

"You know you love me." You say while sitting back on the bed, and slightly covering him up more. Mattia mumbles an 'mhm' before waking up fully and getting his boxers off of his lamp. You look away and at your phone as he slides his undies on.

Ik slow update I'm vv sorry I thought about how y'all wanted me to update and I was like shooooot let's gooooo sorry if it's poo