Ch. 20

The dinner at Mattias house that his mom had made was amazing. Probably best food I've ever tried, you were laying in bed with Mattia watching Atypical again because you didn't finish it.

Mattia rubs your back gently as more of a soothing kind of way to get sleepy. You lay your head on his chest and kiss his jawline gently, and closes his eyes.

"You sleepy?" Mattia says while gently purring his hands through your hair. "Yeah a little." You say while making small circles on his hand.

The next day you woke up to Mattias friend on the bed next to you playing a video game. You jump slightly and cough to get his attention. "Hm?" He says while focusing on the game.

"Who are you?" You say rather bluntly "I'm his friend Kairi." He says while getting annoyed because he can't play his game in piece. You nod slightly while getting out of the bed and walking into Mattias bathroom only to meet him brushing his teeth.

You jump once again and smile goofily and hug him softly, while wrapping your arms around his torso. "Hi babes." You say in a sweet yet not so harsh raspy voice.

"Hey hope you didn't mind Kairi in the room." He says while putting his free hand around you, as he continues brushing his teeth.

"No he's fine just got startled that's all." You say cheepily smiling and pulling away from the hug to grab your toothbrush from ur bag in the bathroom and you start brushing your teeth.

sorry it's taking forever to update babes n zarts I'm just really busy focusing on certain stuff. sorry it's short n all but have a good day and remember ur beautiful don't change for nobody!!! ✨✨✨