Ch. 19

You had eventually fallen asleep in the car and Mattias mom got you to their house. You had gotten out of the car and put your hood over your head since it started raining. You stood on their porch as his mom got up from the car, and opened the door for y'all.

As soon as you walked in with your suitcase you saw Mattia playing COD on the game system. He looks over at you and his mom then back at the TV screen then does a double look.

"Y/n!" He says while jumping up and hugging you, you smile back and hug him back. Geez he smelt good like some type of cleanser.

"I'm so sorry you have to see me like this I've been playing video games. " Mattia says to himself while catching an inside joke then laughing to himself.

"No no you look really good today, like really good." You state while looking at him up and down. You giggle sligjtle and he kisses you on the forehead. "Shall we go upstairs?" He says while grinning furiously.

You nod and he takes your hand and guides you upstairs, when you walk in the lights are shut off besides the LED lights.

His room was more of a dark blue color around them some blue around the door. You sit on his bed and he looks at you. "You have a decent room." You say while looking at Mattia as he slowly walks to the bed, then sits next to you.

"Well I mean I had to clean to impress you." He says smirking then leaning in for a kiss, you lean in as well as your heart races but the kiss was just so right. You felt like you should kiss him more but he pulled away before you could kiss him again.

"How was that for a first kiss." You smile while running your fingers through his hair. "I liked it obviously." He says while smirking. "Me and you both." You say while glancing at his TV.

"By the way my mom's making meat loaf, stuffed casserole, and macoroni salad." He says while running his stomach. "Wow that sounds really good." You say while laughing.

"Yeah well she likes to make extravagent meals for first impressions." He says while laughing as well. You mumble and oh and lean against his bed post.

Mattia put on a movie for a while, y'all stayed in his room till dinner was done, then y'all ate and fell asleep. Mwah .

hope y'all liked this chapter ik it sucks but I've been busy so yah love yah babes n zarts and remember you're beautiful and that you matter and have a place in this world. also if y'all need to rant text me on here or my Snapchat @ zdickinson54