Ch. 17

You wake up at 7:45 slowly happy, yet tired at the same time; for the day. You get up out of bed and shower real quick before getting dressed. You, yourself decide to go natural instead of caking on makeup for no reason.

Lotion squirts on your hand while you slowly rub it on your face. You moisturize your neck as well since it should have the same routine care, as your face. (A fact🤫)

You blowdry your hair putting it in a low side ponytail, then shoving a couple bobby pins in your hair to make it look a little better.

8:00am the time reads, you hurry up and get dressed putting on a long sleeve shirt, leggings, and vans. Time seems to be passing by very quickly so you rush outside putting your suitcase in your car and speeding off to the airport, making it a couple minutes early; so you can have a good spot.

You get the tickets Mattia payed for and get on the plane sitting next to a window and a slightly older male.  You smile at the man as you try to out your luggage in the cabinet above you on the plane. Hitting the window and nearly yourself, the male insists on helping you and sets it up there for you.

"Thanks sir." You say slightly smiling, also embarrassed as you sit back down. You put your earbuds in, buckle up, and lean on the window, as the flight goes through.

Mattia: you on the plane yet babe?

Me: yeahhhhh :)

Mattia: did you get a good seat?

Me: some what a dudes sitting next to me lol

Mattia: oh as long as he doesn't try anything im cool with it

Me: trust me he won't 👉🏾👈🏾

Mattia:😚 anyway I'll let you get some sleep since you only got a few hours of sleep and you still have a few hours to go before you get here!

Me: byyeeee babes 😲

Mattia: bye bb🤕

                                   seen........

YO I'VE BEEN UPDATING KINDA GOOD. BUT ANYWAY YALL REALLY LOVE THIS DANG BOOK BABES N ZARTS😌 I WAS HONESTLY GONNA DELETE IT LMAOOOOO BUT ANYWAY REMEMBER YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND YALL MEAN THAAAA WORLLDDSS TOO MEE! IF YOU EVER WANNA RANT DM ME GUYS! OR IF YOU DONT WANNA USE THIS I HAVE SNAPCHAT! (ZDICKINSON54)