Chapter 14-head held high

Kats POV:
Brett was now here and shift had just started, we were just sitting around before it did start.We went to the briefing room for the daily briefing.We finished but Kelly said he wanted to add something."I just wanted to say how proud i am of Kat,you all know about her past but she is keeping her head held high" they all cheered and I walked out once it was over.Erin was phoning so i answered."hey Erin what's up" "hey kat ,i was just wondering how long have you known how to do cpd tech" "erm since i left so about 5 years,they gave me my qualification for that but i never did the officer class,why?" "Just wondering" i was confused but we said our goodbyes and then the whole house got a call.We went to the location and i saw intelligence.They were all gathered around jays truck."hart" "yeah what's up chief" "we've got truck,squad and engine doing a search.I want you to go find out why intelligence is here"i nodded"got it chief" I walked over to intelligence and they told me what was going on.I went and informed chief that this was arson and there was a few people in the house.There was apparently 5 people."61 to all companies,we have 5 people in this building.be careful this was arson.our suspect is out of the house and in the wind."there was many people saying copy over the radio.I was stood talking with intelligence trying to get more information when i heard my radio."This is Casey I'm bringing out a victim"everybody looked at me.then severide and Cruz said they also had a victim each. "This is ambulance 61 to main, i need 4 more Ambulances at my location ASAP" i shouted into my radio whilst running to help out."copy that 61 we have 4 ambulances en route" i ran over to the victim Casey had. "Minor smoke inhalation,ma'am i want you to sit here and wait for another ambulance so they can transport you.I will give you an oxygen mask." Then all of the Ambos got here and i walked over with our first victim."ma'am this is officer ruzek ,he's going to go to med with you so he can ask you a few questions" she nodded and thanked me.i hit the back of all ambulances as i walked past."This is truck 81 to ambo 61,we have our last victim,13 year old female.she's in bad shape and unresponsive" i took a deep breath and we began to treat her as they brought her out."Brett we need to intubate en route we don't have time to do it now" she nodded and i looked over to jay as i nodded.We sped off to med.
*10 hours later*
Jays POV
Our shift was just finishing but we still had the arson case to come back to tomorrow.The 13 year old was in ICU with major burns.As i put my coat on my phone rang.It was Kelly so i worried and answered it."hey babe,its kat my phone died but i just wanted to call you" "ok ill bring your charger from your apartment as you left your key at mine.Does Brett need anything and you ok you sound upset." "Ill message you what me and Brett need,I don't have everything i need.and yeah I'm fine just the fire this morning just got to me that's all" "ok well ill see you later."