Chapter 33-i dont care were gonna have a blast

Kats pov
Its 5 am and i woke up and got into my running gear and got my my trainers on.I usually go for a run and then shower at home before i go to work. I ran my normal way which took about half an hour and when i got back brett was up. "Morning sylvie" she smiled at me"morning, you want a coffee?" I nodded "yeah please can you put it in my flask though because I'm going to go shower before we head out" i went and showered and got into my uniform. I walked out. "Where's your bag?" I turned a round "oh no, hold on i left it at jays" she laughed and shook her head.we left and got to shift. I then called jay.
(Bold=jay) (Underlined= kat)
"Hey" "hey what's up, you're calling early" "can you do me a huge favour" "what's up?" "I left my work bag at your place could you bring it please so i can go get some clothes from home too" "ill bring it but i washed the clothes that were in there anyway and some other clothes that you had over here.ill just bring a pair of clothes and your bag." "Thanks you're a lifesaver and also can you bring me an apple they ran out here."  "Will do, ill be there soon.love you" "love you too"
The Call ended and i went to the squad table because i was bored, usually people from other places wouldn't be allowed on the squad table but Kelly sees me as his little sister so I get away with it. "Hey Kelly" "what's up you dont look happy" "my mornings off to a bad start, i forgot my work bag and somebody from the shift before us ate all the apples" Kelly just laughed "that person must have a death wish" just then i felt arms wrap around me and I jumped.
Jays pov
I got Kats bag ready and got her some snacks and then I bought a pack of apples for at 51 so she wasn't complaining to the guys.when i got there she was talking to Kelly so i signalled for him to be quiet and wrapped my arms around her front from behind. She jumped and turned around "here you go" "what did you make me jump for" "I felt like it but also I'm picking you up tommorow then we can go back to my place and you can have a nap before Owen comes" she shook her head "nah when I'm off shift I'm going shopping to get some stuff for Owen, I'm gonna get him a new toy car. I'm gonna make some. Animal shaped fruit and food in general because nat said he doesn't eat much at the moment so I'm gonna help with that and....." I cut her off "let's not get ahead of ourselves he's only staying for a night" "I don't care Jay we're gonna have a blast" we called nat and told her that we were gonna have Owen tomorrow night and the kat started telling us all her plans again.then Me and Kelly stood away from the conversation and he said "I don't know who's more excited Owen or her" I laughed "I don't  know but how's the surprise going it's her birthday in 5 days" "we've got everything ordered it just needs to come now" I then thanked him and said goodbye as I was an hour late for shift.when i got there hanks said "nice of you to join us jay" i laughed "sorry didn't realise the time I was at 51 kat forgot her bag and somebody ate the apples so I went to go save the guys from her complaints" they just laughed.