Chapter 28-i will keep my mouth shut.

Jays pov
Kelly stayed for a little bit and was about to leave so i said i would walk him out whilst kat researched something. To be honest I was happy Kelly was here, the rest of 51 was literally a family to every one at the 21st and med.As we were walking I said "so you and Stella seem to be going strong?" He looked at me "what no.jay were not together" i just chuckled "you might be able to fool everybody including your best friend in there but you can't fool me. I saw how close you were at the scene the other day. How long?" He was gobsmacked "about 3 months were planning on coming clean sometime soon maybe in about a month when some things smooth over" i nodded "i will keep my mouth shut, but honestly i think its good you're finally happy Kelly.You've had so much going on and having focused on yourself.You just might want to tell kat first so she doesn't think you're ignoring her. But honestly stop worrying about kat and everybody else and focus on yourself" he nodded and left, i know what its like when you focus on everybody else but yourself as a distraction and it just makes it harder in the long run.
*5 hours later*
We closed a case and we were going to mollys, kat was upset because Kelly wasnt coming with us. "Hey look at me." She looked at me "you haven't done anything wrong, Kelly just clearly isnt coming" she looked at me and said "what are you not telling me jay" i let out a deep breath "thats what Kelly needs to tell you but its nothing bad" we went and had a few beers until i called Kelly i just said "hey man its jay, Katherine is worried about you so i just said you werent going but she thought it was her fault. I said it wasnt i just told her you would tell her what you had to soon and it was nothing bad"
I drove to her apartment as I wasn't over the limit and we both had shift in the morning.then I went back home.it felt strange, it was the first night in a while I hadn't been with Katherine.I guess I just had to get used to it.I messaged her.
Katherine harts pov
I looked at my phone as I dried my hair and saw I had a message.
J.H👮🏼‍♂️❤️: just thought I'd message you, let Brett know I'll pick you both up in the morning.I'll pick you both up after your shift ends too.Hope you're ok.Miss you, love you and goodnight.❤️
I just messaged back with 'I'll let her know thanks, I'm great hope you are good too. Miss you loads too and I love you more,Night❤️
I told Brett not to worry about driving and then I went to bed.