Chapter 25- sore loser.

Kats pov:
I got ready for our day out, we were going shopping having a meal and going to the cinemas and then heading back to jays for the night.Katherine s outfit

Jay was picking me up with will and nat in 5 minutes so i went to wait outside, brett was hanging out with a friend for the day

Jays pov:
Kat got in the car and we drove off to the shopping area, we were all singing along to songs and being stupid, will got a few pictures and videos too.we went shopping and i noticed that will and kat were getting closer, which i was happy about because will never got along with anybody from my past relationships. They were acting like siblings in a way.will always used to say as soon as he approved of somebody because he had a good feeling he would act like she is already part of the family. He liked Erin but he was never like this with her, he always said he didn't think that would last. Me and nat were stood beside eachother whilst we watched the both of them bond. Then nat spoke up "we were talking last night, he really likes her said you wasnt even this happy with Erin and i know its early into the relationship but he feels like she's part of the family already." "To be honest nat, I'm happy he likes her and i noticed how he approves of her.He always tried to make me happy about who he dated and you always made me happy with him. Because you are such a nice person and so i always tried to do the same with my relationship for him.And you may not be part of the family officially but you are definitely to me." We carried on shopping and then went for dinner. We then went to watch our film.we had a lot of laughs then we headed home for the night. Kat was staying and so were will and nat.Owen was with Nats parents.(in this story will is Owens biological father) we got in and everybody got into something comfy and then got a beer.we all played different board games and had a laugh. We were playing monopoly when Will wouldn't pay for what he landed on, I didn't realise how competitive she was. "No, will you have to pay it's the rules dont be a sore loser" me and Natalie couldnt help but laugh at their bickering over the game.i spoke up "alright kids lets watch some tv" we all laughed and then kat said"jay your brother is NOT getting out of this stop trying to help him cheat." Of course that lead to another debate.Then after a while we watched tv and went to bed.I had shift tomorrow and kat insisted on coming to help out with tech obviously.Throughout the day we got many photos and videos of everything we did.